Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had one of loki x peps pups come for visit today , she was about 10 hours away since he bought her and have recently just moved back closer to home so they came to see us. She has never seen a spring pole but was attracted to it like a magnet and once figured it out couldnt get her of of it lol. She is a little ball of energy that just go go go's. She looks alot like her brother moose but not nearly as tall she deffinately took after peps height.
She is 9 months this month and after the owner gets back from ireland next month he is looking to get a harness for her and start lightly training her to get used to it I think she will do well in weightpulling she deff has the drive and ability to do so, cant wait to see how she matures over the next year.

playing with dads stick

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks I think she is cute too, 1st one I can see pep in the rest look so much like the daddy.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Lol very cute! Thanx for sharing Angel ;)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Oh she's sooooo cute!!!!

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
She's a cutie :) What bloodline does she come from?

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
awwww what a cutie! and I agree, you can totally see loki and pepper in her! way cool! Must be great to keep in touch with your offspring :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes ames I love getting visits its so cool to watch them grow. I see alot of them pretty regular and every time I can see such a change even though the owners dont always lol {guess its different when you see them everyday , I do the same with mine then see old pictures and am blown away at how much they changed}. The only ones I dont get to see are the ones on the east coast :( , luckly i get picture updates from them once in awhile. I was shocked at how much more compact this girl is compared to her litter mates , the rest of them are alot taller then her and even her muzzle is shorter { not as short as peps lol, but shorter then the rest}.

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts