Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Well my family and I haves decided to get an apbt. Problem is we're having a dfficult time finding great breeders. Figured I'd give these forums a shot. Any suggestions or referrals?

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Pick one who will educate you along the way; someone whos in it for the dogs not the fame~

We don't promote breeders so to speak on this forum, however; there are a couple of approved breeders in the "breeders" section of the forum..

Good Luck, Happy Hunting!!

WELCOME to Gopitbull.com !!! :pupruns:

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Well it depends on what you are looking for in a dog. There are a lot of breeders out there and to help you find one you need to tell us what type of dog are you looking for. A true APBT, a show dog, a working dog, a bully, and so on.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Welcome to the forum!Just like has been said above,if you start off by telling us what you are looking for in a dog and why you and your family have chosen an apbt,then we can point you in the right direction.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Well it depends on what you are looking for in a dog. There are a lot of breeders out there and to help you find one you need to tell us what type of dog are you looking for. A true APBT, a show dog, a working dog, a bully, and so on.
all great family dogs might I add

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
Pick one who will educate you along the way; someone whos in it for the dogs not the fame~

We don't promote breeders so to speak on this forum, however; there are a couple of approved breeders in the "breeders" section of the forum..

Good Luck, Happy Hunting!!

WELCOME to Gopitbull.com !!! :pupruns:
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
:goodpost:

Please tell us a little more about what you are wanting in a dog. There are different breeders as stated above for different things. You want to make sure you are finding the right breeder for what you are looking for in a pup.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
You might be able to get a few ideas looking in the Authorized Breeders section of this board. It represents only a tiny sliver of a fraction of APBT breeders out there, but its a start. At least you will know who here on this board you might want to start speaking to, and if they can't help you, maybe they can refer you to others.

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Welcome! You have come to the right place to learn! This is a great place to meet people and the right connections.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.