Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for individuals that have an American Bully Ukc (PR) Registered Female here are a couple of pictures of my dog. tell me what you think.

Attachments

·
English Dogge Yard
3,441 Posts
1. Sounds like you are studding, we don't support trolls or BYBs.
2. Purple Ribbon titles mean nothing in terms of quality.
3. Looks like a blue dog.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
KM said it well. You wont get much support on here for breeding "PR" means crap all most all of our dogs are PR . Why would someone want to breed to your male what is so special about him? and if you want to show off your dog using a sitting picture isnt good , a stacked picture from the side would show off the dog alot better. He's a cute dog but I dont see anything I havent already seen a million times.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Cute looking boy but you might wanna get a flow for the dog world and see how it goes before thinking of breeding.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i feed my dog royal canine and yea i am starting to learn a lot more about the breeding world from individuals in the chat room

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
whats your pup done that makes you want to stud him? How old is he? Looks like a nice pup, but there are tons of nice looking blue's out there already why would you like to add to that?

Do you feed it pedigree, i only use studs that are on pedigree.
I love you migs lol

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Hey! I have a "PR" bred UKC registered Blue bitch who has some top RE bullies in her ped! :)

But she's getting FIXED at the end of the month so NO babies for her ;) Unless you show/work and PROVE your dog worthy to be bred then you have no business breeding. Plus you should get them tested for genetic defects that they may carry on to the pups.

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
No titles, no health test= DON'T breed.
You want to become a breeder do it the right way and do your research, show you animal in the right registry and get out there and meet people, the RIGHT people and as everyone has stated... PR means nothing it just means your dog has a 7 gen pedigree IN the UKC tons of ukc dogs are 7 gen so nothing special

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for all the info and Ive learned a lot from this website and also by talking to certain individuals and i want to get my dog into shows and eventually if he does good i want to breed him. He is 14 months

·
Premium Member
834 Posts
Get into shows, have fun! For goodness sake, don't breed. RE is the most overbred bloodline ever. I can go to my local shelter and pull blue bitches, pups and males right now, many with papers (RE is predominant around here) any day of the week. I can't take more dogs, so most of them will die. Please don't add to that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts