Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so Brock had his 1st shows today and won his call both times , and one best of variety .. then lost the second best of variety to his sister bebe.
he is just 8 months old and halfway to champion

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
brock is the one on the left , bebe on the right .
sorry i totally wrecked pictures this time

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
oh yes CONGRATS< a win is a win, and Bebe is gorgeous sas well :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brock had 3 siblings there today and they all did great

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
That is really awesome, again CONGRATS to Brock and his siblings, got any more pics :p j/k, I know how hectic dog shows can be :D ((hugs))

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
congrats! they are good looking pups!

·
Banned
319 Posts
great looking dogs !!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is really awesome, again CONGRATS to Brock and his siblings, got any more pics :p j/k, I know how hectic dog shows can be :D ((hugs))
they turned out bad .. ill see what else i have

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
here is one of brock in show 1 i think and one of his brother and other sister in champion class

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
ok so second pic , bhurley and jen lupo are the 1st ones from the left .. they won this ,in 3rd from the left is Jayna Champion and Indie
this was the champions class
they are both brocks littermates ( jayna champion and indie are members of this site , indie got a bad ear crop . they got it fixed and she looks great now ... love that dog)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Very good job! :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Good job he looks great too.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very cool! I'm thinking about showing my pup, do you have any suggestions for me? Which event was this?
this was a ukc show in michigan .. whitmore lake or something like that . near ann arbor

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very cool! I'm thinking about showing my pup, do you have any suggestions for me? Which event was this?
oh sorry i missed part of this . start working with them now , take handling classes. for people like me starting total noob , find a breeder that is heavy into and wants thier bitch / stud to have alot of champions produced .. they will likly help you a ton . The johnsons wer involved in everything and i was required to produce pictures often . The contract is signed with them makes sure i have the dogs / breeds best interest in mind .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts