Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. My puppy is not a puppy anymore, but sure still acts like one. Brown grew up to be a loving and very relaxed dog! He does a lot of "speaking" honestly I've heard him make so many different noises, from a whine to the sound a monkey would make. and I kid you not, the "gah" sound.

In any case. I am not 100% sure on what his breed is. I adopted him when he was about 5 months old. He is now 3 years old.

He looks very very much like an american bulldog as you will see. but he is only 47 lbs. My next guess was apbt and boxer mix. but the 47lbs still does not make sense. So Help me out. What I do know is that he is awesome, and strangers always comment on how good lookin' he is!

Here are some pictures. (yes his muzzle is really short, it's not the light or the angle)

1- Brown as a 5 month pup

2- Brown at about 1 years old

3- Brown at about 1 years old

4- Brown at about 1 years old, cracking me up

5- Brown at 1.5 years old

6- Brown at about 3 years old

7- Brown at about 3 years old, side view of his face. craving some fish fillet

Thanks for checking these out, and suggesting what breed mix you think he may be! It really does not matter to me what breed it is, I just want to be able to answer people when they ask me with a better guess given your wonderful people's opinions!

Best,

Ed

·
Registered
341 Posts
whatever 'blend' he may be................he is a handsome dude!!

does he have any Boxer 'attitude'?

read up on any breed you may think he may have and see if any remind you of him in his actions, habits, looks, etc.

Hugz to Brown! love his name. :)

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oh gosh he is cute! I agree about the American bulldog being in the mix. We will never know truthfully what he truly is but you are right, he is one heck of a good looking pooch

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I've known some smaller boxers. It's not impossible. I love him, though, whatever he is. What a ham. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts