Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a photographer come to town to take pictures of different breeds for Brown Trout Calendars. She took pictures of Border Terriers, Wheaten Terriers, and Labradors. Several of my friends suggest she call me because we had many great looking APBT's. So we went out and took pictures with seven of our dogs and had a blast! These came out great and I hope a few make it in a calendar! The pictures would have been better if it was not so warn outside, I do not like some of them panting too hard.

dogs from left to right
Vixen, Varro, Barca, Crush, Siren, Tempest, Tasha

Vixen, Tempest, and Tasha

This one was nice

Siren and her offspring!

This is an awesome picture of Tempest

Barca looking Sexy!

pretty girls

Head shot of my old girl Tasha, she is 13

Siren's head shot

This one got more of the mountains

Vixen's head shot, my 11 year old

Before crush got fired from the pictures

The fall of crush and getting fired! lol

After this she crawled into the photographers lap and was fired! lol

again I wish it was not so warm I do not like the panting pictures

behind the scenes

awwww my baby

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
GREAT PICS!!!!!!!!!!! You guys did a great job! Crush is such a little mush she's too cute. I can she her climbing up wanting to cuddle lol :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
LOVE IT!!!! they look great lisa

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
those are some great pics, love the landscape there makes for awesome backgrounds.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Excellent shots of the dogs!

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
great pics! i love every one of those pics!!!
i really hope they get into the calender, i'll pic one up for sure if they do.
keep us posted on whether or not they do use them :)

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Awe the one pic of Justin sleeping is so precious!! I like the one of Crush Kissing Tempest LMAO!!! These are great shots lisa.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for sharing! I hope you guys make the calander :)

I really like your dogs a lot, they are so handsome and beautiful! And your boy is looking adorable just sleeping away :)

·
NO TROLL PASSIN
3,801 Posts
Loll @ Crush ... getting fired for being a suga face lol ...
Those are some great photos Lisa, I sure hope they get in the calendar that would be great !

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Thanks guys and if we make the calendar it would be 2012-2014 so it will be a while till I find out if they make it.
Crushy mushy is such a dork and she only lives with Siren so really does not spend any time with the other dogs pictured. Actually it was the first time some of my dogs have met! Like Crush had never met the boys before they only see each other through crates and out in the dog runs. Since they all have had training it is nice to know they can still go anywhere with the other dogs and behave. Like Tasha and Vixen are mortal enemies and never allowed off leash but on leash and in my control they know better than to look at each other. Now this was the first time the boys were with so many other dogs and they were wiggle worms but still did ok. They were only 10.5 months when these were taken.

And yes my son is the cutest! ;)

·
+ Young buck human puppy
1,832 Posts
Crush kissing tempest is the CUTEST!!! awww

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Those are wonderful pictures! And your son is such a cutie too!

Love the pics, great job!!

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Beautiful dogs, beautiful pictures. I know your dogs are very well trained, but I'm still impressed with how nicely they sat next to one another. :)

I can't stand it when my dogs' tongues are hanging out in pictures, but I think it's cute when it's other people's dogs. Weird huh? At least your pups have that oh so cute pit bull smile. If it were my dogs, their tongues would be hanging out the side of their mouths like a dead deer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts