Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The MF River! Blue River!

We had a great weekend in Alabama! This boy did his thing! It was a quad show but we only showed in 2,3, and 4.

Show 2:
1st place in 2-3 males, Best Male

Show 3:
1st place in 2-3 males, Best Male, Best of Winners (best overall shorty bull i.e. he beat the female)

Show 4:
1st place in 2-3 males, Best Male

He picked up 90 points and 2 majors this past weekend giving him 100 points total and 2 majors. He would have gotten 3 majors but he didn't have any competition for best male in show 4..... He needs 50 more points and 1 major to earn his Champion title.

I am so proud of this boy! Most of y'all who know me know that I haven't been back in the ring (showing dogs not repping) since March right before CH Shox died. It felt great to get back in there and bring home that blue in addition!

Me and Blue River's Pablo Escobar bringing home that blue!

Where's Pablo? lololol

***The MF River***
***Long Live the Shorty Bull***

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
He has a great handler! Of course he's gunna be champ soon. I'm def going to get one of those little dogs, I need to get my wife one more bully before I can get my own shorty though. Congrats Lauren, keep it up

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Congrats girl!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He has a great handler! Of course he's gunna be champ soon. I'm def going to get one of those little dogs, I need to get my wife one more bully before I can get my own shorty though. Congrats Lauren, keep it up
Thanks, Bossmandude! Whatever happened with that puppy we were discussing a few months ago??? And have you hit any ABKC shows up there?

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
We took that little dog home in August. He's a little undershot but he has exactly what We wanted since we lost Champ. Now Sandy wants another one but I can't get the breeder to cut loose on a particular female. I am shocked at how much she loves this bully ass pup,we really did find a good breeder up here. There hasn't been any shows since the Sturtavent show last summer. I regret missing the one you repped up there, would have been a blast

1 - 8 of 8 Posts