Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone sorry I haven't been around to chat on the forum much I have been really busy with work and taking care of Bruno. Also last week I had to put my 13 year old Chocolate Lab down she couldn't get up anymore and had cancer in her stomach it was her time to go. I have been very upset about it.

I think most of you remember my Puppy Bruno, I got him at 4 weeks old and he is growing so fast I can't believe how time just flies. I wanted to share with everyone he is doing great and I love him to pieces. He is very social able loveable, loves dogs and mostly people. I couldn't of picked a better Puppy he has definitely won my heart over!
Anyways here is a picture of him when we first got him just to refresh your memory and how he looks today. He weighs 41lbs as of today!

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
So sorry to read about your lab. Sounds like you made the right decision for her.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
glad you came back through with pictures! They are great. Sorry about your loss, but I am sure he made some great memories for you and your family in the long life he had.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Sorry about your lab :( Always hard to lose our babies after years of loving them. Bruno is a doll! Love brindles :)

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Thanks for sharing...Bruno is the man...love that 1 black toe nail :)

sorry about your Lab...I'm sure you gave her the happiest life possible and is still wagging her tail in doggy heaven

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Sorry about your lab , sounds like you made the right choice for her though :(. Your pup OMG has he grown and looks great so mature already lol. That white one is he a american bulldog? I LOVVVVVE his face , way to cute looks so kissable.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
what a cutie.. not to be rude or anything, but your dogs are overweight .. they could use a diet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.