Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only have two pictures of her right now. She is in a collar for the first time so she wouldn't sit still lol. Her name is Chevelle.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
omg!!!! im so gald you were able to get a pup!!! Shes beautiful!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's is a real sweety but can also be very independent. Last night while I was cooking dinner she started out staying right up under my feet but after a few minutes she was in there destroying a perfectly innocent stuffed duck I bought her lol. Then she just layed down and chilled out in the living room until I got done with dinner.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
She's is a real sweety but can also be very independent. Last night while I was cooking dinner she started out staying right up under my feet but after a few minutes she was in there destroying a perfectly innocent stuffed duck I bought her lol. Then she just layed down and chilled out in the living room until I got done with dinner.
be careful what she chews on.... really dont want anything to happen to her! i would recommend getting a kong or something like that that doesnt have any stuffing :)

Reactions: Blue_Nose_Bella

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Its a girl!! Congratulations :) so happy for you. She's a stuffed animal killer lol! I would get a kong and the big nylabones. Bella loves her stuffed animals to much to kill them lol! She would rather tear apart her bed that was in her crate lol! I love her name chevelle! :D

·
Super Moderator
4,564 Posts
Congrats on the little one. It's awesome that you are taking in a new rescue, especially Brutus' son.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Thanks to everyone for the support through this. I can't wait to get off work and get back home to her.
It is the best going home to wet puppy kisses :) my girl gets so excited she jumps up to my chest and I'm 5'8 lol! She's crazy! We demand more pics soon too! And as far as thanking all of us.......we all have one common ground. The love of our dogs ;) your family now. You got sucked in lol! :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again and I will try to get some pics of her playing this evening

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Awww Chevelle is a pretty girl. I am so glad you were to get one of the pups. What an honor to Brutus.

My Mikado use to love to kill stuff toys I thought it was great fun to watch him do this so I would go to the second hand store and rummage sales buying toys for him to destroy. It wsa blast and something I really miss.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
So cute!! Yay for you both :)

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
she is beautiful thank you for rescueing her!!! can't wait to see more pics!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts