Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved to a rural area outside of the town I work in about tro years ago. I have been thinking about moving into town to be closer to work. A few people have told me that there is bsl in effect inside city limits. Said that cops came by and told their neighbors they had to get rid of their dogs, but everywhere I look online that has cities in my state that have have approved bsl Fordyce isn't listed. Can anybody shed some light on this or tell me exactly who I should contact to find out for sure?

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that is one of the sites I have looked at. I know there is alot of here say in small towns but I also don't want to go off what the list says move to town then have to move again because my dogs are not welcome. Any idea what city official I need to talk to get something concrete?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I think some of the cops are a little prejudice with our breed, so I would rather talk to someone in an office but I do not know who is the appropriate person for me to contact

·
SCRATCHIN
1,104 Posts
Try to talk to someone at your local animal shelter.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Ya I agree I would look at a local shelter they would know for sure , anyone working for the animals there or those who deal with city liscensing { usually the spca here} just call and ask.

·
APBT!
9,594 Posts
I would call your town hall (whoever the lawmakers are for your city/town) and ask them directly. They would know best. You always want to go straight to the source.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts