Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been breeding not loong 5 or 6 years i try to sell my pups to 30 yrs and older must own a house ,must provide documents,must have a stable job for 12 or whatever year.but my dogs still fall into bad hands.for an example chichi s 2nd litter she had 4 males 1 black three reds with yellow eyes one red made waist hieght 45 kgs the smallest was a black 25 kgs i gave to a mate with regulations like make sure your take it to the beech for the first year every week put,make sure if the rangers ask say it s a "am"staff ,and in a yr if the dog grows good shape i will line breed it him with as much social shi t as possible .he wentto a town of a pop of 300 hunderd or so the dog became unsocial he spilt with his misses and gave me the dog back i found what i htough was a good home with all theese rules.he jogged him 3 km a day turned from a 25 kg knee hieght male to a 39 kg monster looked like a greyhound couldnt pat him was like patting stone .well one night somed one tryed to steal his hsv this dog jumped the fence bit him under his arm pit and dragged him back to the front door after this it was an unsocial blood driving chasing beast ,whish bashing dumb owners was a part of the bsl .let me know your opinions

·
I AINT HARD TO FIND
7,624 Posts
I been breeding not loong 5 or 6 years i try to sell my pups to 30 yrs and older must own a house ,must provide documents,must have a stable job for 12 or whatever year.but my dogs still fall into bad hands.for an example chichi s 2nd litter she had 4 males 1 black three reds with yellow eyes one red made waist hieght 45 kgs the smallest was a black 25 kgs i gave to a mate with regulations like make sure your take it to the beech for the first year every week put,make sure if the rangers ask say it s a "am"staff ,and in a yr if the dog grows good shape i will line breed it him with as much social shi t as possible .he wentto a town of a pop of 300 hunderd or so the dog became unsocial he spilt with his misses and gave me the dog back i found what i htough was a good home with all theese rules.he jogged him 3 km a day turned from a 25 kg knee hieght male to a 39 kg monster looked like a greyhound couldnt pat him was like patting stone .well one night somed one tryed to steal his hsv this dog jumped the fence bit him under his arm pit and dragged him back to the front door after this it was an unsocial blood driving chasing beast ,whish bashing dumb owners was a part of the bsl .let me know your opinions
my opinion is you dont know what the F*** youre doing!!! Socialization helps in many ways, but if you use "unsocial blood driving chasing beasts" when referring to these dogs youre obviously breeding dogs with poor or unstable temperament. you dont need to be breeding, and if you say BSL should stand you should leave this site. Im being as nice as I f***ing can to you... BSL SHOULD STAND?! what the hell is wrong with you?!?!

·
Registered
206 Posts
people are just so IGNORANT these days soooo sad... " Think Before You Speak" and if you do make sure YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT pls? So sad that you would call anything a beast

and that's my opinion

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
.... I have not the words. A backyard breeder pumping out out-of-standard unstable dogs and supporting BSL. Why are you here? This forum loves and respects the breed and wants to see it continue. Sounds to me like you're on a quest to destroy it.

Reactions: reddoggy

·
hrmph
5,349 Posts
i don't understand why.... besides for the fact that you most likely DO NOT need to be breeding... i think pointing out what you make people have for them to purchase your dogs is ridiculous. 30 years old, at their job for 12 years AND own a house? WTF? many people have different situations and will not own up to that.. but your dogs are still ending up in bad places. OBV that means you do NOT need to be breeding dogs.

why does the dog need to go to the beach once a week? you can't really tell anyone what to do with their pet to that extent, i wouldn't believe....

you are why there is BSL, dude.... please read around this site and educate yourself.

·
Registered
299 Posts
my opinion is you dont know what the F*** youre doing!!! Socialization helps in many ways, but if you use "unsocial blood driving chasing beasts" when referring to these dogs youre obviously breeding dogs with poor or unstable temperament. you dont need to be breeding, and if you say BSL should stand you should leave this site. Im being as nice as I f***ing can to you... BSL SHOULD STAND?! what the hell is wrong with you?!?!
Touche! I will keep my opinion to myself. I think you covered it pretty well.:clap:

·
Banned
4,383 Posts
ok well i don't believe any bsl is a good thing it just gives power to people that don't need it and use it wrong.

and undersocialized dogs i don't care the blood line or the breed most will turn out to be biters. I live in the country and I have had dogs that i did not socialize with any one but me and they all from beagle to pit bull to blood hound and more have all turned out to be biters. so socialization is key but when you live in the country like me its nice to have a dog or two that are biters. imo its also good to have worked with these animals so that when a situation does arise you can put a stop to if quickly.

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Alter BSL and you still have BSL. Your actions and your statement are unacceptable. I have to stop there or I'll flip out on ya

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
OMG I can believe what I read. You are the reason we have BSL. I hope you stick around and learn a thing or two in the mean time STOP BREEDING.

·
The M.F. Problem
4,878 Posts
Was ringing up 123 last night to get adba salt lake city for my dna results and ended up talking to the girl on the phone who directed me here,if that is you reply.i havent ventured into the site yet...
This entire thread is why she sent you to us

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
If we can turn him around in how to raise and possibly breed dogs in the far future it won't be a loss on our part but if he doesn't want to learn then I wish this person would have sent him someplace else.

3,968 Posts
just give up breeding! all this is doing is making things worse for the american pitbull terrier. this breed is waaaay to overbred! and way to poorly bred. you can not blame it all on the owners you should be taking most of the blame for producing unsound dogs? the dog that did the attacking was what you produced right? i think you need to just sit back and do some learning before nething else! if it was up to me i would not allow you to own an apbt.

and yes poor owners help contribute to bsl. but i like to blame bsl mostly on people like you who breed without being an actual breeder. and produce dogs that become targets of bsl. you do not see any apbt in the pound that came from an actual kennel. i havent heard of a reputable breeders dogs ending up in the pound or mauling someone. if there werent people like you i dont think we would have a bsl problem.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts