Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so here it is, me and my friend decided to build something to go down snow hills with.

It still needs alot of work, we want it to be able to turn, but i would like to have your opinions on what else to do.

Phase #1

Attachments

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
oh that looks like troublesome fun right there!! forget snow! put a man on it and a dog pulling it and go to the field!! :)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
turning.. hmm.. maybe some side skis like a catamaran,,

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Pontoons on the sides for balance, and a simple broomstick to slide on the ground between pontoons and skis to turn.

The ONLY reason I miss snow is creating the craziest ways to go down hills at breakneck speeds. LOL!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pontoons on the sides for balance, and a simple broomstick to slide on the ground between pontoons and skis to turn.

The ONLY reason I miss snow is creating the craziest ways to go down hills at breakneck speeds. LOL!
I kinda get what your saying with the pontoons, but not 100%

And snow is great in some situation :D

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
just lean.. itll turn,, the pontoons are for balance

·
Super Moderator
4,580 Posts
Like an outrigger canoe. And use the broomstick like a "paddle" to turn. I see it in my head, but it's hard to describe in words.
LOL!

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh ok i understand! It could work, Ill need to draw some plans and see if its doable.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok, so we have tested the "BucketSki Phase #1" this weekend, it works great! It picks up enough speed, truns alright just by using my hands on the sides. We did some jumps, that was fun! Nobady got hurt

We have some videos, i just need my friend to send them to me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts