Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Never bought anything like that. If your able to build things I would just look at the construction of a mill by pics if I have too. Then build one.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
I don't use mills, but that sounds to cheap to be real, but ya never know...

·
Registered
420 Posts
has anyone tried it yet??? Let me know, if no1 has tried it I will design my own & charge $20 for the designs also...lol... no serious if no one has tried it let me know and imight bite the bullet and buy it to see how it works..

·
Banned
835 Posts
i'm curious too! c'mon, someone be brave and
get the plans. if you get them,(post the plans or e-mail to me)
i'll build the mill and give a full write-up. deal?

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
Interesting. These just look like large treadmills.

I think you can purchase a more inexpensive treadmill for cheaper.

Is it difficult to get dogs to use these? I go for runs often in the spring / summer and plan on bringing Kane with me, but in the winter a small treadmill might be nice.

·
Registered
281 Posts
isnt the mill more money or am i reading wrong? the materials are not $20 the plans are.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i've seen this before and thought about it but never had the real time to make an attempt.. someone should and let us know how it goes, in the mean while; i'll stick to just running with the girl... a few good miles of pacing non-stop every other day or two-three times a week does the trick... in addition, less nail clippN.. lmao.. ;D

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
I am cheap. I just bought a manual mill off amazon and cut and molded it into a dog mill. it literally only costed me the price of the mill itself. :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
I am cheap. I just bought a manual mill off amazon and cut and molded it into a dog mill. it literally only costed me the price of the mill itself. :)
How does it spin?

·
SRK's Hero Of War CGC
2,674 Posts
It's actually not bad at all. I found something awhile back on conversion of a manual mill for a cheaper alternative. A few adjustments and it flows like any carpet mill. I will post when I get the laptop back. It is in the shop and I have been busy lately.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I built 1 my self for as cheap as possible an still spent 58bucks...just the carpet was like 1tbucks so idk how it could only b 20..so idk...I did copy how he built his just did it better an for as cheap as possible

1 - 17 of 17 Posts