Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm such an oh-so-cruel person for making my poor dog live outside

LOL
Anyways, I finally got around to building Beau a new doghouse! He needed it badly...his old plastic one has since been moved to our Westie's "day-time" chain spot. And his old wooden one is rotting and falling apart. So I printed off some plans of a doghouse and my step-dad modified it to where it would suit Beau and his needs. Not to mention Beau LOVES it!!!

And yes the roof is slanted to help for when it rains where the rain water will just run off the side.

Feel free to put in any crits you find necessary please :)

Here's some pictures of it.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Nice looking crib he's got there!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Thats awesome! I want to build Enzo one just for fun after seeing this! Nice work!!!

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
Looks good...and at least he likes it, my luck I would build something like that and my dog wouldn't go near it lol!

·
Premium Member
499 Posts
nice set-up... that looks bigger than some apartments in NY City...lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!!!!
I do love how it came out....most of this is my step-dad's handy work and this was his first time building a doghouse!

·
Registered
190 Posts
Very nice looks similar to the ones i have built if the base 2/4 isnt treated i would place it on bricks and depending on the weather in your part of the world 1 1/2" foam insulation will fit between the playwood and only cost a few bucks

·
Medal polisher for kg420
3,056 Posts
that is a nice new doghouse for Beau

·
Registered
50 Posts
link to the plans?????????

i found them on here a while back but cant find them now

-=jason=-

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
very nice job. great photos, would love if you gave dimensions or even instructions. your chain set up is inspiring. makes sense to have it elevated. im sure its done a lot, but ive never seen it until now. this is the post of the day.
fantastic

·
Registered
771 Posts
Great looking dog house! would love to see the plans :)

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
this is one my uncle built out of some scrap wood from a remodel he was working on.. he'd build them and sell them for $40-100 depending on size.. redwood siding.. ballin!

·
Registered
239 Posts
hey i like these since its the rainy season still i have been thinking of building a dog house rather then buying one so this is a great thread love the instructions----know what im doing next payday

1 - 20 of 20 Posts