Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
is she underweight? I would not start pushing things into a 6 week old pup unless needed. If absolutely needed you can do stuff like soak kibble in goats milk { never cows milk , only goats}. Other then that for pups I would not do much else. What are you feeding right now? usually a good quality food is all you need at that age.

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
like angel said ^ shes a pup.. you shouldnt be pushing stuff like that on her.. even when she gets older her type of feed isnt going to "bulk" her up.. unless you just want her to be fat.. muscle tone comes from excersise and genetics.. right now she needs to just be a pup

·
I'm the blue dragon!
4,564 Posts
U want to "bulk up" ur 6wk old pup?! Like add muscle mass? I sure hope not she's just a puppy! That would be like givin ur 2 yr old kid weight gainer! Just feed her good and love her and enjoy her bein cute!

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Don't. Feed her well, let her mature, give her sensible exercise (walks, fetch, etc). When she's past a year, then you can look into getting more intensive with her. Right now, you should have your hands full with socialization and training.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
Bulk up a 6wk old pup?? Wow!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts