Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lola, Bogart, and Ava .... When bulldogs come together this is what happens lol .... it's bulldog kingdom at my house .... Lola is starting to take to the big dogs she thinks she is one of them shhhhhh... don't tell her she is still a puppy she doesn't know ;)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
she is adorable I love when they think they are big and bad like the big dogs lol. they all look like they are having fun , they usually pretty good with the pup?

Reactions: Sadie

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Ahh what a couple of bullies teaming up on that lil pup. lol. Nice pics.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah they are ok with her a little rough at times but I wouldn't expect them to be gentle they are bulldogs. But she holds her own seriously she has no problem letting them know back off LOL. But they seem to understand she is a puppy and are tolerating her well.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
LOL!!! Bunch of red devils is more like it! Great pics! Glad she is now "fitting in" with the big dogs :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Haha good shots :) glad they are doing well. I wonder how long will it stay this way haha.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha good shots :) glad they are doing well. I wonder how long will it stay this way haha.
That's a good question ;) ... But for now I am going to enjoy this right here LOL They are a bunch of rowdy goof balls.

·
Registered
294 Posts
lol awesome pics!! but girl you are LUCKY that would never happen here. bailey & louie (yorkie x) tolerate each other i think extremely well but never w/ toys haha. i mean they can play w/ toys in same room or whatever just not same toy together.

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol awesome pics!! but girl you are LUCKY that would never happen here. bailey & louie (yorkie x) tolerate each other i think extremely well but never w/ toys haha. i mean they can play w/ toys in same room or whatever just not same toy together.
Yeah I have had some fight over toys ... Toys and Food are the number one triggers to start a huge fight. But I am always right there watching with a break stick in my pocket LOL.

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
lol such a happy puppy. glad shes starting to fit in lol i like the ones under where ava has her ear the one directly below is great cuz of avas face then the one below that it looks like ava like jeeze ok just chill. good pics

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol such a happy puppy. glad shes starting to fit in lol i like the ones under where ava has her ear the one directly below is great cuz of avas face then the one below that it looks like ava like jeeze ok just chill. good pics
LOL Thanks she's knocked out now... she played hard now she can sleep hard for the rest of the night! :)

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
uh huh.. give a minute :p .. . you'll be flying me to GA to whisper to your bulldogs :stick:

LOL .. nah .. Yeah they look like they are having fun, I can tell from some of those intese looks from Ava that shes thinking.. "I could snap that lil btchs neck" although she looks like its jolly fun .. I see the btch pup is as intense as Ava.. LOL you know females can't get along for ever and ones gotta give; I dont see either giving anytime soon.

which one you sending home with me??? :roll:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
uh huh.. give a minute :p .. . you'll be flying me to GA to whisper to your bulldogs :stick:

LOL .. nah .. Yeah they look like they are having fun, I can tell from some of those intese looks from Ava that shes thinking.. "I could snap that lil btchs neck" although she looks like its jolly fun .. I see the btch pup is as intense as Ava.. LOL you know females can't get along for ever and ones gotta give; I dont see either giving anytime soon.

which one you sending home with me??? :roll:
Oh yeah no doubt Ava is more motherly and understanding of the puppy because she's a pup LOL. But Bogart he rolls on top of her and plays with her like she is a grown dog. But your right the females always snap on each other at some point. They are some rowdy indians which on you want? LOL

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
Ill have to see them first hand...... :D

I see his rowdy butt... Bogart.. is a BOGART for attention to it seems !!! LOL

Lovin your crew more and more every time I see em.. :pup:

·
Registered
11,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ill have to see them first hand...... :D

I see his rowdy butt... Bogart.. is a BOGART for attention to it seems !!! LOL

Lovin your crew more and more every time I see em.. :pup:
Oh yeah he's my baby I love that boy he's such a puppy even though he's hit 1 he still acts like a big pup! You would love them all they really are a lot of fun. And they will do anything you ask them to do.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.