Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well hope i can post theese pics for u all i included a couple of his brother biskut when i had that one too but he got a hold of something and passed a month and a half ago and the vet couldnt tell me what he died from so i am so careful now with Bullett cuz all but 3 of the 9 pups passed away and no one knows why

hope u like them

ty

jp

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bull was the runt btw

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
this was the litter the mom passed away on right? its tough when you have to raise the pups from that young. you have 2 now? they are cute pups .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thank you

this was the litter the mom passed away on right? its tough when you have to raise the pups from that young. you have 2 now? they are cute pups .
yes theese two are from that litter and im sad to report that biskut bullets brother and the bigest pup of the liter has passed also took to vet and like the rest of the litter that passed ( only 3 of the 9 are left ) the vet could not tell why he passed wish i knew but have had other breeds do the same or loose whole litter on their first litters with out explkination

thank you
JP:roll::)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
p.s. btw beautiful pups they are awsome looking

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Very cute little pup. Sorry to hear about the others. I hope your little guy is OK.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
new update bullett is great had a bout i got got food with corn product in it and he got sick but vet took care of him and hes better now wont make that mistake again.. he is 45 pounds and is now the bigest out of the 3 pups that are left and bully was the runt of the litter i am also putting up 2 more pictures one of bullett at 6 mo. and the new puppy i just got last month a friend couldnt keep his pit so i took him in he a year and 3 months. and hasent been worked with or enough attention given but im corecting that since i got him and hes turning out to be realy smart also when my friend had him he was just dumb as a box of rocks and didnt listen but after i started working with him he has improved 100 fold.

ty for conversating with me
JP

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
doa for got 2

:hammer: for got 2 pics :hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: i will get this down sooner or later

JP

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
more of the bullett

well all my pup is doing great n he healthy as ever and after a year hes the only one left out of the litter the rest have passed and his personality is amusing he cracks me up every day so im going to try put some more pics up hope u all love him as much as i do.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts