Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally had some time to take some pictures.....but it was raining out side so took some shots of my two bullies and my 3 year old nephew around the house.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Like the pics. Your boy Chico is getting huge Well not really tall but massive. I like him a lot.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They are looking great :D Adorable shots.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your boy Chico is getting huge Well not really tall but massive. I like him a lot.
Yea he surprised me I never expected him to get so massive and to think that I was seriously about to drop a few thousand dollars for a bully I really lucked out on him and got exactly what I wanted :D

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Yeah he seem plenty bully to me and is turning out to be an outstanding dog. Great choice.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea the funny thing is when I first posted him up people said he wasn't bully and looked standard.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
the first pic i remember seeing of him is the one in your avatar, or really similar to that. My lil bro is really into the Bully dogs. What line is your boy Kilo?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kilo: Gaff/Edge
Chico: Gottiline/RBG

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Dude, I freakin' LOVE your dogs! Man, they are so handsome!

Where'd you get the both of them from? Did you drop a lot of $$$ on them?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kilo I got in the bay area and Chico in the LA area. Nope they were both pretty cheap :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I love your dogs, chicos eyes are sooo intense I love him . those pics with the hats crack me up , great pictures.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts