Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics that I have been asked for of my friends bullies-
I believe he has some nice dogs and none are over done :)

Enjoy*

Newest addition- Chanel - direct granddaughter of Juan Gotti

Trouble(pocket)*

Trouble and his brother*

Eve( pocket)

Diesel (xl)

Nani( xl)

Taz( standard )
Agility champ -my favorite of his bunch*

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Nice looking dogs!!!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you :)
We love fit bullies

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
They are just gorgeous. I'm loving that pic of Diesel, he looks like Dosia :)
Taz is one amazing looking boy too. Man those are all some beautiful dogs :love:

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are just gorgeous. I'm loving that pic of Diesel, he looks like Dosia :)
Taz is one amazing looking boy too. Man those are all some beautiful dogs :love:
Haha Taz is the man!!!
Diesel is still a pup so no conditioning yet but he's sure handsome !

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
nani looks great, they all do, it is nice to see in shape bullies!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
I'm not a fan of the Bully breeds at all, but I do like well conditioned and healthy looking dogs. I wish more people that are involved with bullies would breed dogs like your friends. Thanks for posting those photos.
I can respect that. I'm hoping my Athena and others can change opinions like yours. I think she's going to be a fantastic example for the breed!

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm not a fan of the Bully breeds at all, but I do like well conditioned and healthy looking dogs. I wish more people that are involved with bullies would breed dogs like your friends. Thanks for posting those photos.
I definitely agree- I think his dogs range from 38 lbs to 60. From what I understand- he only chooses the best specimens he can find. He's going to start a small kennel but not for a while. Best part is the older dogs are titled and OFA certified :)

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can respect that. I'm hoping my Athena and others can change opinions like yours. I think she's going to be a fantastic example for the breed!
I hope mine does too- more lean and clean :p

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
I really like the kind of Bully he has I think this is what I would strive for if I were in the Bully game. I believe more people like this could really turn around the Bully Breed, as far as condition and correct structure goes.

Reactions: wild_deuce03

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I really like the kind of Bully he has I think this is what I would strive for if I were in the Bully game. I believe more people like this could really turn around the Bully Breed, as far as condition and correct structure goes.
:goodpost::goodpost:

Reactions: Rudy4747

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I invited him to join so I'm hoping he does today :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Great looking dogs!! I love the TRIs (especially Taz), what a gorgeous dog! All in great shape too! What does your buddy do to condition his dogs???

1 - 20 of 33 Posts