Watchtower Acres' Idalis Lewis with ABKC CH Rock

ABKC CH R&K's Delilah of Homegrown

Bully Up Kennel's Joseph with Kano

Kano

Gary Phillip's and his Classic Class bitch

ABKC CH PBA Rock

Bully the Kid Jr ;)

Soul Edge Kennel's Nitro

Razenkanes Matrix (Trix), owned by Razen Kane and shown by Quin of Soul Edge.... 1st place extreme female best extreme female...... Please don't get it twisted this girl has a great top line angelation, bite, feet, hocks... you'll be hard press to find a flaw on her

If I were to ever own an EB this would be it! Owned and produced by Amy and Tommy O'Neal of Southern Pride

Seaport Bullies' Princess of Soul Edge. She is a pocket bitch and ABKC CH Buck of Seaport Bullies' daughter. Perry GA show 1: best in show, best of winners, best overall pocket, best pocket female, 1st place pocket female 1-2... thank you seaport for producing such a great bully...

Perry Ga show 2: best overall pocket, best female pocket, 1st place 1-2 pocket female

Best of the best final show down, best of show 1 vs best of show 2 for a huge trophy and she won best of the best......

Miami of Soul Edge Kennel

Brooke from Seaport Bullies

Amy from Southern Pride

Pratt's All Revved Up aka Rev of Blue Rage

Justin from Blue Rage and Rev

Matt from Seaport Bullies and Spanky

Colden's Carmello.... One of my favorite dogs I've admired from afar but finally got to see him in person. Extremely impressive dog!

King Tut of CBF

GODIVA of Soul Edge Kennel show 1: 1st place standard female 6-9 show 2: 1st place standard female 6-9

ABKC CH Rock

Bully Up Kennel's Joseph with Sookie Stackhouse

Ron Ramos aka Papa Pit

Lunar God Kennel's Gatekeeper took Best GR CH

Soul Edge Kennel's GR CH Nitro (my fave pocket dog) ;)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Kano (a Semper Fi dog) Grunt x Delilah

He's so freakin handsome!

Gotta love the South.... way to keep it country there Perry GA!

Jr Handler Class

Stella owned by Ashley Setters aka bullychick2010

Pit Bull Gear's Nightmare owned by Ashley Setters

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Awwww I like tum tum. What a cutie. The comments on Trix, the paws look totally spread out, is that the picture or how wide the paws should be? I thought they were supposed to be straight! Not angeled? Just curious. Beautiful pups!!!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwww I like tum tum. What a cutie. The comments on Trix, the paws look totally spread out, is that the picture or how wide the paws should be? I thought they were supposed to be straight! Not angeled? Just curious. Beautiful pups!!!
What do you mean her paws?

·
Registered
75 Posts
:goodpost::goodpost:I was so looking forward to driving out there, but had to work. Thank you so much for posting pics, everyone I spoke with said it was a great show.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Some good pix. Alot of nice bullies out there.

·
Fat-Dogs-R-Us
8,760 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
some really nice lookin bullies there, I love the red tri, he is gorgeous :D

·
ACCOUNT CLOSED
5,701 Posts
Great pics! I loved Tum Tum's markings. :) And I have never seen a black and tan EB before! How did you keep track of all the dog's names? haha And one last thing, that sign was freaking hilarious! :)

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:goodpost::goodpost:I was so looking forward to driving out there, but had to work. Thank you so much for posting pics, everyone I spoke with said it was a great show.
Yes, it was a bangin show!

Awesome pix TL I refuse to miss the next one ! grrrrr
I misssssssssssssssssssssssed you soooooooooo much! Wasn't the same without you! Charlotte, NC show July 30
Some good pix. Alot of nice bullies out there.
Agree Rudy! Thanks!

I know I missed you on this one babe
WORD!

some really nice lookin bullies there, I love the red tri, he is gorgeous :D
Carmello is something serious! I lubs hims!

Great pics! I loved Tum Tum's markings. :) And I have never seen a black and tan EB before! How did you keep track of all the dog's names? haha And one last thing, that sign was freaking hilarious! :)
Thanks! Tum Tum is a super nice dog, Megaladon. Derrick does a fabulous job handling him in the ring. All of the pictures I posted are dogs that belong to my friends so it is easy to remember their names ;) That was the first black and tan EB I'd ever seen too and OMG I fell in love. Such a fat little baby I just wanted to bite hims.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
My favorites were Kano and Miami. Looks like a good turn out

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My favorites were Kano and Miami. Looks like a good turn out
I will have a first pick male pup off Kano x Sookie sometime in the next year. I am super stoked. Miami is a gorgeous girl and Q from Soul Edge does a bangin job with her. The turnout was awesome definitely a good show!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts