Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i came across this product looking for vitamins and health supplements. I was wanting to know if anyone had any first hand experiences with this product if so did you like it an how well did it work? Did you combine it with conditioning or no and did you see a noticeable gain in weight size and over all health?

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
do a search on it, there have been a couple of discussions on it

Reactions: aimee235

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Feed your dog properly, exercise it properly and it will meet its full potential. There is no need for a supplement IMO. Some use them ( not this one in specific), but I see no need in them.

Reactions: aimee235

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
What results are you seeking...how old is your dog...lines...and pics...then lets go from there...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i did search an couldn't get it to give me anything pertaining to the specific product. i will get pics up soon very new to the site my girl is 1 year an 4 months old as of this month. im currently feeding her 2 cups of diamond premium high energy dog food a day she weighs 55 lbs. could trim down some though any suggestions on a good brand of food high protein preferably. Just recently started some spring pole work but the weather has been bad not allowing a lot of play time most keeping her inside.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
i did search an couldn't get it to give me anything pertaining to the specific product. i will get pics up soon very new to the site my girl is 1 year an 4 months old as of this month. im currently feeding her 2 cups of diamond premium high energy dog food a day she weighs 55 lbs. could trim down some though any suggestions on a good brand of food high protein preferably. Just recently started some spring pole work but the weather has been bad not allowing a lot of play time most keeping her inside.
Here's a good place to start when researching new food. Dog Food Analysis - Reviews of kibble Remember the very best food is the one that your dog does best on. What works for one dog may not agree with another.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've used it on my older dog and as far as muscle mass I wouldnt say it does anything but my vet is the one who recommended it because she sheds alot and according to her it would help.. and it did. Helped alot actually. She has a very full thick coat with a nice shine.

·
Premium Member
1,900 Posts
I've used it on my older dog and as far as muscle mass I wouldnt say it does anything but my vet is the one who recommended it because she sheds alot and according to her it would help.. and it did. Helped alot actually. She has a very full thick coat with a nice shine.
You'll get the same or better results for your dogs coat by supplementing Flaxseed oil and or Yogurt to your dogs diet at a fraction of the cost that crap is an expenise joke.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i ended up having to give it to my dog because he was malnourished and was not where he should have been muscle wise... it didnt do what the advertisement shows but it did help build muscle quicker

·
Registered
31 Posts
i gave it to my dog and it did work, but i walked my dog regularly and fed him good food, but the guy that sold them to me stopped selling them and other people sell them like if they are miracle pills, they are just a multivitamins, these dogs need good exercise

1 - 11 of 11 Posts