Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone ever tried the bully max?? im only asking because it keeps showing up as an advertisement, just curious to know if anyone has tried it, i never heard of it before until now because ive never been one to put my pits on supplements.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I have a friend that uses it and has had really great results, but I don't know anything about the ingredients... I, myself, will be going to K9 Mega when I get the money up for it.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
havent heard anything good from anyone even those who have tried it that i know. IMO a waste of money there are better things to use like a good quality food and fishoils and things like that. From what I hear I wont waste my money on it. Someone on another forum tried to advertise it and showed his dog at 1 angle where it didnt show the muscle then anotehr pic at a dfferent angle where the muscles showed and tried to say it did all that and was sooo great , only thing is he forgot to crop himself out of the picture and he was dressed identical in them both LMAO if they gotta play camera tricks and lie then its a scam IMO.

·
Registered
691 Posts
havent heard anything good from anyone even those who have tried it that i know. IMO a waste of money there are better things to use like a good quality food and fishoils and things like that. From what I hear I wont waste my money on it. Someone on another forum tried to advertise it and showed his dog at 1 angle where it didnt show the muscle then anotehr pic at a dfferent angle where the muscles showed and tried to say it did all that and was sooo great , only thing is he forgot to crop himself out of the picture and he was dressed identical in them both LMAO if they gotta play camera tricks and lie then its a scam IMO.
Fishoils.... can you get it serperately than just in food? LOL

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
You can buy fishoil separately ^^^^

To the op--- I wouldn't bother. Good feed and exercise will help your dog best. Your dog will only get big as it genetically can. I would rather use a good multi vitamin

·
Registered
691 Posts
You can buy fishoil separately ^^^^

To the op--- I wouldn't bother. Good feed and exercise will help your dog best. Your dog will only get big as it genetically can. I would rather use a good multi vitamin
What Multi Vitamin do you recommend?
Have you seen anything on K9 Mega?
I thought it was really just vitamins.
I wouldn't put my dog on BullyMax, but I know someone who did and I guess it worked or it's just a big dog. LOL. I'm not sure about all the ingredients in it...

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
Its a lot of fillers. Personally use fish oil tabs, glucosamine, and half a multivitamin. IDC too much for recovery time with our 3 yr old, but I'm looking into some other supplements for when the pups get bigger

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
What Multi Vitamin do you recommend?
Have you seen anything on K9 Mega?
I thought it was really just vitamins.
I wouldn't put my dog on BullyMax, but I know someone who did and I guess it worked or it's just a big dog. LOL. I'm not sure about all the ingredients in it...
There are many. I know a few that use Nupro. I personally don't give any. I use fish oil and glucosamin

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Its a lot of fillers. Personally use fish oil tabs, glucosamine, and half a multivitamin. IDC too much for recovery time with our 3 yr old, but I'm looking into some other supplements for when the pups get bigger
Check the working dog section- I know I posted some stuff. If you feed raw, doesn't get better than red meats. If you get a good deal on it lol.

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
How are the GNC Multi. Vitamin's they sell at pets stores?
Some people use human grade but not all of them I would reccomend. I would play is safe with a dog vitamin.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I didn't think that they were really all that expensive. I can get 60 tablets for 8 bucks at my local pet store.... But more interested in the ingredients?

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Never used it. It should be similar to the many out there. I'dsay try it

·
Registered
75 Posts
we put our dog on bully max to help him build some muscle in one of his back legs. he was ran over when he was a pup and had never been able to build muscle in that one side. it helped him out tons. his leg went from about a half inch of muscle on that side with about 4 inches on the other. to about 3 on that side and 4 on the other. we only used it for this purpose. i didn't see him bulk up anywhere else. he seemed to get more toned. but not bigger.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.