Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
There's no such thing as "bully style", either the dog is an American Bully, which is a breed, or it isn't. My first advice is if this breeder isn't giving you a pedigree and is representing their dogs as "bully style", you should forget it and move on.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's no such thing as "bully style", either the dog is an American Bully, which is a breed, or it isn't. My first advice is if this breeder isn't giving you a pedigree and is representing their dogs as "bully style", you should forget it and move on.
Heres the father and mother

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
There's no such thing as "bully style", either the dog is an American Bully, which is a breed, or it isn't. My first advice is if this breeder isn't giving you a pedigree and is representing their ldogs as "bully style", you should forget it and move on.
I guess these dogs are simply red nose Pittbull also does pits have drooling mouth since this puppy has bully type lips thay drool and hang low at 7 month

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
Nice dog, but what attracts you to this breeder and their dogs?

Things to look for in a breeder:

- Dogs are registered purebreds, registered CORRECTLY, proof of such is available to you at any time at no extra charge.
- Dogs are accomplished in some area, whether it be conformation, sports, or work (hunting, S&R, etc.)
- Dogs are health tested, (preferably hips, elbows, eyes, heart, but you really can't health test TOO MUCH, IMO) this does not mean that a vet just says they're healthy, this is in-depth testing for hereditary disease and conditions
- Dogs are structurally and mentally sound
- Dogs are not being bred before they are mature, and are not being over-bred (this is a sign that someone is breeding for profit, not the betterment of the breed
- Puppies are placed to homes only on a contract, breeder is willing to take the dog back at any time
- Breeder is not charging insane amounts of money for a puppy. Remember, price does not always reflect quality

If they don't tick the boxes above, and/or aren't willing to answer questions relating to any of the above, they probably aren't great breeders and should be avoided.

·
Premium Member
1,905 Posts
I guess these dogs are simply red nose Pittbull also does pits have drooling mouth since this puppy has bully type lips thay drool and hang low at 7 month
The amount that a dog drools has literally nothing to do with whether a dog is a Pit Bull or not. There's simply no way to guess a dogs breed, the only way to know for sure is to examine the pedigree.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
You don't have an APBT. You probably have some kind of bully breed mix.
Good looking dog though.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Nice looking pup. Not a reputable breeder from what you have described. Red nose isn't a breed or a type of dog, it's just the color of their nose. Many breeds can have a red nose. Did the breeder send you the pedigrees on the parents? If he is selling the dogs are "pure bred" he will have registration papers from a registry. Which one are they registered with?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts