Go Pitbull Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Well when I measured his head, I wrapped the tape measure under his jaw and around his head right in front of his ears that may be the improper way not sure. I'm still lookin for his papers I can only find vet stuff.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Well when I measured his head, I wrapped the tape measure under his jaw and around his head right in front of his ears that may be the improper way not sure. I'm still lookin for his papers I can only find vet stuff.
That's how I did it when I checked Dosia's head about a week ago for someone who asked.
I just used a piece of tape and then laid it flat on the couch next to tape measure since I didn't have a floppy one.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Lol.... That's funny because Pincher is actually in Kangol's ped on his Mom's side.
That's awesome. I love me come Colby dogs. Dosia has Jerry on his momma's side and Plumber's alligator on dad's side :)
What does the white boy have on his daddy's side? They both ended up being bigger dogs they might have been bred similar.

·
Banned
835 Posts
i gotta say if you join a forum always come
correct, as people take their dogs seriously and will
quickly call people out on embellishments.
no harm, no foul,... but use this for future reference.
nice dog, and welcome to GP.
;)

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Welcome and you have a nice looking dog. As soon as you find those papers and post up some names someone here will let you know if he is more am.bully or APBT.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
lol @ Padlock ok seriously he could have just measured slightly wrong or his pics could be wrong angles for head shots... Anywho pretty dog and welcome to GP

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Oh and just for the record Sarge doesnt look it all but he has a big head too... couldnt tell you the measurement now but I posted it a while back... nonetheless it doesnt seem that big in pics

21 - 34 of 34 Posts