Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
All the pictures were taken with my android phone :p. If anyone has any more pics please post them. I know the photographers of the show were taking pictures, and they took some of my pup, and i want them really bad.

The show was great. Free food and drinks. They had the kids involved, and it showed a great positive images for the bully and pitbull community. I cant wait for another show like this one.

Only one thing that i disliked alot. Wanna be thugs began smokin weed, and i seen some people leaving with their kids. I was disappointed by that. I think they were kicked out later, so at the end of the show, everything was great.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
great pics. I love that pup that was on the thick chain leash { dont like the leash but the pup was nice} and those tri ones I <3 tri's. That white dog though LOL ummm jacked up .
I agree with the weed smoking that woulda had me upset if my kids where there I probably would have left too. I dont mind if adults want to smoke it but it shouldnt be out in the open like that around family based events.
Was this a points show ? or fun show? did you take envy in any classes?

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
great pics. I love that pup that was on the thick chain leash { dont like the leash but the pup was nice} and those tri ones I <3 tri's. That white dog though LOL ummm jacked up .
I agree with the weed smoking that woulda had me upset if my kids where there I probably would have left too. I dont mind if adults want to smoke it but it shouldnt be out in the open like that around family based events.
Was this a points show ? or fun show? did you take envy in any classes?
It sad that they still breed that white one since she has faulty legs, but oh well. Yes the weed smokin i could deal with if it was an adult event and if they were puffin the smoke in the parkin lot or out on the side.

Yeah it was a points show, the photographers kept asking if i was going to show my pup, but im still awaiting my paper work :(. There was also a fun show after the points show, and they junior class show. It was fun!

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
Great pics! Thanks for posting.....I gotta go through the ones I took from ATL Bullyfest and post them up....

This is a nice dog... little more terrier than I typically like but an overall clean dog.... Do you remember the class it was in?

·
End-F0rum-Communism
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe she was in the standard class. Ill get some more pics of the bully walk event there going to be doing out here in fresno. I wish i could find the pics the photographers took :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts