Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just laughed my butt of for a good 15 or 20 minutes. We've had this chihuahua for about a year. It took her since almost a month and a half to get used to the new pup, but the past few days they have been playing.

So today, they were play fighting for a good 15 or 20 minutes.
Chihuhua was showing her teeth and wagging her tail. and getting some great moves in. My Amer Bully puppy always hovering over her.

I was watching them and my Amer Bully starts shaking her head and her eyes go cross-eyed. They were having a lot of nice fun, though. No one was hurt. It was just the funniest thing. I wish my camera would plug up to the computer, so I could post vids... :(

I should have named my Amer Bully Ninja.... She's sneaky and apparently she throws some ninja like moves. HAHA

But I do think today Chihuahua was the winner... lol that may be because my pup doesnt want to hurt her... IDK.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I would love to see a video of that LOL! Sounds funny.......However, that is all fine and good now but as Kandi gets older and more mature she may turn on her little friend. Don't ever leave them unattended or home alone together. It would be an accident waiting to happen and chances are the Chi would not win ;)

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to see a video of that LOL! Sounds funny.......However, that is all fine and good now but as Kandi gets older and more mature she may turn on her little friend. Don't ever leave them unattended or home alone together. It would be an accident waiting to happen and chances are the Chi would not win ;)
Even now, I do not leave them by themselves unattended as I do not leave me son around her unattended. I am aware of what she could do, but she has been very good, and I don't want to keep her from playing, she is really good with all animals right now... she loves laying with the neighbors cats in the yard with her paw over them licking them. I keep her in her crate when I am away, though. I hate that, but I know that I must to make sure that she is safe and everyone else is safe as well :)

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Even now, I do not leave them by themselves unattended as I do not leave me son around her unattended. I am aware of what she could do, but she has been very good, and I don't want to keep her from playing, she is really good with all animals right now... she loves laying with the neighbors cats in the yard with her paw over them licking them. I keep her in her crate when I am away, though. I hate that, but I know that I must to make sure that she is safe and everyone else is safe as well :)
Word! :) :goodpost: That's all I wanted to hear ;) You would be suprised how many new people come on here and think that separating there dogs is mean :hammer:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Word! :) :goodpost: That's all I wanted to hear ;) You would be suprised how many new people come on here and think that separating there dogs is mean :hammer:
Well, as long as I give her a little treat and tell her she is a good dog and I am leaving, I don't think that it is mean... It keeps her safe from choking hazards and it keeps the house safe also. LOL

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Well, as long as I give her a little treat and tell her she is a good dog and I am leaving, I don't think that it is mean... It keeps her safe from choking hazards and it keeps the house safe also. LOL
Nah, it's not mean especially when you have other animals to protect. I have a cat and even though they love eachother and sleep together Bella has really strong prey drive and anything outside the house is fair game to her LOL! I don't want to come home to a dead or injured kitty someday.....Crating is just a way of life with this breed :roll:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a lot to learn, but I'm definately getting there pretty quick :) but that's one thing I do keep under control and I definately agree with you on that

1 - 7 of 7 Posts