Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, a while back my dog got some bald spots and people on here gave me advise and it worked. Well about a week ago I ran out of salmon oil and just havent bought it, but last night i noticed my dog had some bumps on her back and head. Today the bumps on her head have no hair and are red and look like if she had been scratching, but she cant sratch her head. What could be the problem, I feed her natural balance with salmon oil so its not the food. thanx in advance.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
Can you get a clear photo of the bumps? It could be a number of things so seeing them would help.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Could be allergies that cause itching and intense itching can cause pustule. It could be the start of some sort of mange as well. It is hard to determine because of no pictures and the fact that I'm not a vet but from experience it sounds like allergies. If it worsens or you see a change in your dog call your vet.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
post a picture, but have you even treated for Mange? I went for about 2 years trying to figure it out and went to a new vet and he instantly new. Not much hair loss, but there were bumps and you can see raised hair, like different levels, between his ears. Some redness on his elbows, etc. He has some allergies but it was mostly mange and is very treatable.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'll have to get pics in the morning, she hates my phones light and attacks it lol, also, she peed a little while ago and it wasnt normal pee. It was almost like puss but not as thick.

·
Proud CGC Parent
1,782 Posts
When was the last time she went pee? When I'm gone for the day and come back, Kane's pee is very dark and concentrated just because he's been holding it for a few hours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts