Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i happened to be filming alexa hopping through the snow when i caught her on the video doing her favorite new trick...she makes snowballs with her nose and puts her nose on them and flings them up to eat them lol...its on the video too

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha OMG that is the best vid ever, LOVE IT!!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
that is awesome, for real. SOmetimes, pic just don't do something justice, lol. She is a total clown, I am totally lovin her ears btw :D

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is awesome, for real. SOmetimes, pic just don't do something justice, lol. She is a total clown, I am totally lovin her ears btw :D
Thank you. i love her ears natural..i like the docked look but i am not a fan of having it done on my dogs so natural it is :p and theres no way i could get a pic that showed the snowball thing..:p

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
awwww great pics and I know what you mean if you notcie none of my dogs have cropped ears and everyone told me I should have with Phoebe, but her ears are totally part of her charm, I have nothing against a crop but don't think I will ever get a dog I own ears done :D

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
that is cute, the snow is sooo pretty!!! your pup look good, how old is she now?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
awwww great pics and I know what you mean if you notcie none of my dogs have cropped ears and everyone told me I should have with Phoebe, but her ears are totally part of her charm, I have nothing against a crop but don't think I will ever get a dog I own ears done :D
yep i love her looking at me with her ears flopping :p yes i did notice your dogs all have natural ears...too cute.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts