Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here they are!!! :)

these 2 pics were taken a few nights ago... before I sleep I will watch bunny and the pups to see what the pups are doing.

in this case they were being cute lol.

taken tonight at 10 days old!

black female henna.

redish buckskin female "sable"

here is my trouble maker male,... ninja :)

group shots!

hope you enjoyed! :woof:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
OMG eyes opening already. They look so big already . Imloving that black one but all are soo cute , giving me puppy fever lol.

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
OMG you must never get to sleep must be so fun to watch them :) getting so big already.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
OH how cute! I am so glad you got such a nice little litter: D

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OH how cute! I am so glad you got such a nice little litter: D
me too although I would have liked for someone else to enjoy "a piece of bunny" as well, because she has really inspired me to do so much different things with her, with some of her good humor along the way, in short, I could go on for days about this gal....

who knows maybe next litter... lol. that and I can see what traits come out of it, I know im going to have fun sharing pics of the pups around here like I have shared some of bunnys! they better get used to that camera flash because they are going to see a lot of it.

so far im very pleased. the fun part is coming... they are gettin big fast lol.

thanks for the compliments,

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bunny is the pups moms name lol.

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
me too although I would have liked for someone else to enjoy "a piece of bunny" as well,
Yeah I was hoping for more Bunnies to go around too lol.

·
Premium Member
13,373 Posts
OMGosh they are too cute!! I love it when the eyes open!! You are brave to keep all 3, I have kept 2 out of my last few litters and they are a handful and 3 is triple trouble! You will have a blast and I can't wait to see what you do with them!

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks! now that I have a new job and raking in some dough I can start thinking about what kind of school I can take them to and what I wanna do with them, we have a lot of very nice dog school is this area!

also, I dont think we will have too much troubles, we have a great kennel set up and the momma was a little angel as a pup :) very easy to train.

that and I have been waiting for this for a very long time,... might as well keep them. I originally wanted to keep one male and one female, choosing between the 2 females would be hard.

I have a new pic of bunny going to post it now for everyone !

·
Gotta Love Them Red Dogs!
487 Posts
Bunny seems to be VERY fond of Henna, she is always nuzzling her.
:)

·
Kelevra
1,733 Posts
congrats girl! they are adorable!

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks! :) they are now 15 days old and gettin more interesting to watch lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts