Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we had a fresh snow fall then the sun came out and was it ever nice :)

loaded up the dog, harness and the sled... went out for a good 40 minutes.

bunny got a good wrokout for her fat butt. and I got funny looks.... lol.

Reactions: Mach0

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
LOVE IT! Love her ears she is so cute!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
What a good girl she is :) She looks beautiful in the snow :love:

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Lol! Awesome. Wouldn't it be a sight to see a pack of pit bulls competing in the iditarod ;)

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol! Awesome. Wouldn't it be a sight to see a pack of pit bulls competing in the iditarod ;)
im not sure if "pack" and "pit bulls" belong in the same sentance lol. but I got one... ill bet my boy dog would be able to do it if he didnt want to eat the huskeys.
maybe I can see next time how he does, but ill for sure be holding a long lead to have some brakes on him lol.

thanks for the compliments she did pretty good and is snoring onthe couch now. mission accomplished lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
im not sure if "pack" and "pit bulls" belong in the same sentance lol. but I got one... ill bet my boy dog would be able to do it if he didnt want to eat the huskeys.
maybe I can see next time how he does, but ill for sure be holding a long lead to have some brakes on him lol.

thanks for the compliments she did pretty good and is snoring onthe couch now. mission accomplished lol.
Lol....I know it would be impossible to run a "team of pit bulls" together :p but it's a funny thought :D

·
Banned
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it would be ! they would give those huskys some compitition!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts