Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw pictures of Bunny and I really like the collar with the fleece lining. Could you tell me where I might find one like that? Thanks

·
Banned
319 Posts
hello :)

I went to the local saddle shop, the lady makes custom made saddles. so I asked her if she makes things for dogs.

she said yes i make collars, so I put on an order (from my imagination) and it come out pretty good. :)

and since she has "pink" skin and its sensitive,.. the fleece lining works great for her.

it was exspensive tho, I got the collar for about 200$ and about 100 for the leash too.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for answering. I live in the country and I can check out a few tack shops or ask my friends who own a ranch.
I really like Bunny's collar. You did a good job and it will last a long time.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
You could also try Mighty Harness or Stillwater ;) Not neraly as pricey :p

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Hey, there are collar makers who do fleece lining for less if you can stomach nylon versus leather. Bulldog Supply Co is one of them. Pitbull Collars

·
Banned
319 Posts
ya ill be looking for people online for my next leather ones, thing is, I live in canada so after shipping and customs I maybe paying the same amount for anyone else to do it.

this collar has-

double ply leather, gold metal name plate, smooth leather (on the inside) the fleece is removable, so i can take it out to wash it. and gold buckle latch with a gold D ring. 2, australian crystal koncho's.

I should say "brass" instead of gold lmao.

next collar im thinking on getting leather "stamping" done, I think it always looks real nice.

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
leatherman-cowboy LOVE your woork, looks awesome as always!!!!

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Wow Henry I never get tired of looking at your stuff, you really do some awesome work :D

·
Banned
319 Posts
hey henry... I maybe interested if ur price is reasonable. :)

do you have a website?

·
3,272 Posts
Henry- do you have some pics of the alligator? i bet that would look awesome on cheza?

·
3,272 Posts
collar, lol sorry misread that

·
3,272 Posts
very nice!!! you truly do amazing work

1 - 20 of 27 Posts