Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have used elevated or raised feeders in the past for my GSD's. I have yet to purchase one for Bella. This girl belches like nothing i've ever heard before right after she eats but it's only once that she will do it after every meal. Do you think a raised feeder would help?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
that or adding balls to her food so she isnt gulping it down as fast. I know they sell the nice steel ones in the store easy cleaning but we just use tennis balls makes it so they have to move them around to get to the food instead of gulping it down which in turn they gulp alot of air causing gas fromeither ends lol. [ the metal ones are heavier and better IMO}

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG my dogs are super loud. They make me laugh sometimes. It's even funnier when the kitty does it lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that or adding balls to her food so she isnt gulping it down as fast. I know they sell the nice steel ones in the store easy cleaning but we just use tennis balls makes it so they have to move them around to get to the food instead of gulping it down which in turn they gulp alot of air causing gas fromeither ends lol. [ the metal ones are heavier and better IMO}
I meant to add in my original post that she doesn't eat fast at all. She is very lady like except when she burps lol!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts