Go Pitbull Forums banner

Buying a bully pup - bloodline question

5K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  BullyGal 
#1 ·
Going to pick up a bully puppy today - very excited!!! Seller says both parents are ukc registered 7164876092. What can you tell me about the bloodlines?

Here is the little girl I'm getting

And this is her daddy

See less See more
#4 ·
Dad looks to have some skin issues going on, anyone else think it looks weird?

Also we can't tell you anything about bloodlines without the Sire and Dam's name. Although it seems as if you are already getting the puppy so why worry about bloodline now?

#6 ·
Dad looks to have skin issues to me too or maybe just kennel sores? but his eyes look to be missing hair around them too. His shoulder looks off to me too , but could just be how he is standing int he pic. Cute pup. To help with bloodline info can you post the parents names? reg # doesn't help to much as we can't look up UKC using that alone. If you can get the names off the papers that would help. And is the pup coming with papers ? or they just saying the parents are papered???

#7 ·
Awwww super cute pup. I'd think allergies too with the thinning fur around the eyes and the spot on the leg. I'd ask to see the yard, parents and all the pups before bringing this little guy home. I'd really be worried about him coming home sick and bringing something nasty into your yard.

#11 ·
#13 ·
He just looks like a blue brindle dog with maybe a hot spot on his lower leg, or he is licking that area. He does not looks like he has any hair loss to me, I zoomed in with my iPad. Anyway, cute pup....is she coming with her papers? I hope so!

#14 ·
It's not skin issues he is just blue brindle. He looks to have one licking spot, but that happens.

#15 ·
Yea the pup will be Razor Edge that nllodline was started by Dave Wilson one few big names in the bully world and breed.The sir looks really good not go lie hell thought it was go be one of those hog looking bullies but hell nice built and also cute pup good luck with her.

#17 ·
I've just never seen one with so much blue brindling... or is it fawn brindling. I forget if a Blue Brindle dog is Blue with Fawn, or Fawn with Blue... either way I haven't seen one like this. But now that I see his ped lists him as Blue Brindle it makes sense. My bad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.