Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since I hurt myself on my jump a few weeks ago I hadn't been able to ride. I finally got out this past Saturday. Rode to a friends house and had no issues. Coming home was a different story. I was almost hit THREE times!!! :mad: First time someone tried to merge into me, second time someone did merge almost into me. Luckily I saw it in time and was able to slam on my breaks. Laid on my horn and didn't even get a "I'm sorry wave"!!! Third time I was going through a green light and there was a car on the right that was waiting to pull out to turn right into the direction I was going. She started to pull out and I had to swerve around her!!!! No riding for about 3 weeks and I almost get taken out three times!!!!:mad: FREAKING WATCH OUT FOR THOSE OF US ON TWO WHEELS PLEASE!!!!!

·
SASSY MINX
3,473 Posts
What a bunch of dingleberries!!!

When my husband had his Katana, we were riding a long, coming to a stop light & some jerk wad already stopped in an F-350 (compensating, obviously) - cut a tire out right in front of us then started laughing. I almost lost it on the guy, screaming obscenities through my helmet.

There were several incidents but that one sticks out the most. I've always wanted to learn but our town is filled with a clusterfudge of idiots :(

Also whenever I hear someone griping about motorcycles flying past. I exlpain to that person they are driving like that for their own safety, evading a bunch of idiots who don't know how to drive...

Indeed

Glad you're okay!! Remember to wear a good sturdy steel toe the next time you need to kick a car door in for pp acting like jack###es

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
Agreed, I hate how careless people are around motorcycles. Stupid fool don't get that just barley "clipping" you can kill you. p#$$es me off to no end!!!!

That being said please be careful it’s the holidays and people are even more stupid than normal.

·
Premium Member
692 Posts
Sometimes it seems like they are out to get ya! My wife and I both ride and it's like we go through phases when every jacka$$ out there pulls in front of us or cuts us off. Other times people actually are paying attention, or seem to be. Just keep watching out for yourself, no one else will. :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sometimes it seems like they are out to get ya! My wife and I both ride and it's like we go through phases when every jacka$$ out there pulls in front of us or cuts us off. Other times people actually are paying attention, or seem to be. Just keep watching out for yourself, no one else will. :mad:
I always ride liek they are going to take me out because the minute I drop my guard is when it will happen. At least two of the times on Sunday, if I hadn't been watching I would have been hit for sure.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
My moto is "when in doubt gas it"... My husband and I ride too and it seems almost everytime we are out someone tries to murder us...

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
My husband is a true biker in the sense that he rides everyday no matter what.Cold weather in the teens,rain,etc.. he's riding.The only time he fires his old dodge truck up is when we have to haul all the trash to the dump or haul something big that won't fit in my suv.
Anyways,so with all that riding he does,he has a story to tell me almost everyday about someone cutting him off,pulling out in front of him,etc.
He always has to be on his guard.He looks ahead and tries to prepare for what's going to happen.But he's used to doing that anyways because he's also a truck driver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts