Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Not Sure about this Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would like to make calendars and donate the money to a worthy rescue that redog approves of, or if anyone has any suggestions that would be good. How many of you would be willing to sumbit a pic of you and your dog together of of kids, yours, nieces, nephews or cousins with our dogs and let it be in a calendar. I will put up a poll and let it run for 3 weeks to see what kind of response I get. I need to get on this as it will take me a while to edit and put all the pics together in the calendars. Thanks in advance all. HUGS

p.s. you can make multiple choices.

Sorry let me explain a little more, one calendar would be of chicks and pits/bullies and one would be of kids and pits/bullies. Once I make the thread you are ONLY allowed to submit TWO pics, period. Please make sure you know which ones you want, if you do not have any kids, nieghbors, nieces or nephews youc an use some random kids off the streets. IF anyone has any questions PLEASE feel free to PM me, thanks :D

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
I dont take pictures of myself and my kid is 19 so I would only submit a picture of Vendetta by herself would that be alright? If not let me know.

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Both Rachel and Dooney would love to do a pic.

Reactions: apbtmom76

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
i'm down.. i dont have any kids, but i have a niece who loves the the furry ones

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Bull Headed
1,247 Posts
my lil cousins are in mexico right now but when they come back i'll deffinately try to get pictures :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I can find pics of my dogs an kids :)

·
Registered
471 Posts
Is there gonna be a theme for the babes a bullies .. ? I can work on that this weekend too why im still in summer shape lol

·
Jr MEMBER
1,309 Posts
I love the idea! I'll see when the next time my cousins are coming over and get a picture of them with Alice. Krystal if you don't have a good camera I can take some for you.

·
APBT!
9,589 Posts
Current pix or pix of past dogs okay? As you know I don't currently own a bully breed, but I have pix of my girls with past bullies, if that's feasible.

·
yea, i'm that guy
2,445 Posts
its still a bully/pit w/ a kid.. :thumbsup:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
my lil cousins are in mexico right now but when they come back i'll deffinately try to get pictures :)
awesome Stoner do that :D I will start a thread tomorrow for everyone to submit pics :D

I can find pics of my dogs an kids :)
Angel you ROck I love the ones you PM'd me :D

I'm up for it!!! :D
Kayla, I will be asking for help later :d

Is there gonna be a theme for the babes a bullies .. ? I can work on that this weekend too why im still in summer shape lol
Yes kids and bullies/pits is one idea and chicks with pits/bullies is another :D

I love the idea! I'll see when the next time my cousins are coming over and get a picture of them with Alice. Krystal if you don't have a good camera I can take some for you.
Celestial please do, kids and pitties/bullies is the best, thank you for volunteering to take pics for Krystal :D

Current pix or pix of past dogs okay? As you know I don't currently own a bully breed, but I have pix of my girls with past bullies, if that's feasible.
BB pics of past dogs is perfectly fine :D Hugs and love :D

its still a bully/pit w/ a kid.. :thumbsup:
Yes Clint bullies work :D

Calenders whatta great idea :pupruns:
Thank you Stan :D

I'm up for both. :) We totally need Vendetta, Sharon takes the most creative pics! :)
I totally agree Goo. And I know yo have some great pics of Helena and Zach :d

Thank you all for this. HUGS TO YOU ALLLL, this calenddar(s) is gonna rock :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts