Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She has bounced back just fine and acts like nothing has even happened such a trooper. Anyways they got new toys yesterday { typical when we do costco trips they have good deals lol} here is Caligator showing off she claimed the shark pretty fast and crush as always got the lobster he has about 4 lobster toys lol, Luna claimed nemo after the other 2 gave up on him lol.
P.S. Ignore calis face it looks like she got beat up but I made red velvet cupcakes the other day and threw away the red dye container and she dug it out the garbage { bad girl lol} and dyed her pretty white face red :(

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
HAHA LOVE them! They are so cute! and lol at the red velvet ;) such a goof!!

So glad she is back to 100% after her tail.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I saw some of these on FB ;) They are so cute! Cali does look like she was in a war with that red dye on her face LOL!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol it was worse right after we found her , her whole face was pink Ishould load the pics we took of her then lol mouth was allll pink. most of it came off lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Wait....Angel did I miss something? What exactly happened to Cali's tail??

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
she was hanging with my youngest son on his birthday in the yard but he came in the garage { which has or should say had a very heavy industrial door that shuts automatically } and I guess when he went out to leave cali didnt move in time and the door shut on her tail and cut about an inch off , the white tip pretty much. {I was in the garage when it happened took maybe 5 seconds for me to get to her but was too late i got there and she was already free looking at me i went to check see if maybe she broke it or had a kink or something and found it missing} We removed the automatic door closer thingy that day. I was horrified but she has handled it like a champ its healed fully now hope the hair maybe grows over a bit or atleast longer you can see it in one of the pics there.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Aww, poor baby girl! That's terrible but I am glad she is okay.....You show her right? Is her show career over now because of that?

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the rule is if its an accident and you can prove it was something that happened vs a birth defect like a kink you can still show without being penalized but Idont know how that all really works cause it is so noticable I think a judge would still have a hard time placing her over one without a short tail Im not sure though. We are looking into other things we can do with her its too bad she is such a firecracker or id try and get her in therapy as well lol , I think she a lil to rough and tumble for that right now though , she is turning 1 this month so still young. we will keep trying her in the ring and see what happens see what judges say , they all seem to like her structure and build so far so hopefully that offsets the tail thing lol. We call her our junk yard dog cause she is always getting into things and injuring her self and making a mess just looks like a junk yard dog at times lol.

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
I think the rule is if its an accident and you can prove it was something that happened vs a birth defect like a kink you can still show without being penalized but Idont know how that all really works cause it is so noticable I think a judge would still have a hard time placing her over one without a short tail Im not sure though. We are looking into other things we can do with her its too bad she is such a firecracker or id try and get her in therapy as well lol , I think she a lil to rough and tumble for that right now though , she is turning 1 this month so still young. we will keep trying her in the ring and see what happens see what judges say , they all seem to like her structure and build so far so hopefully that offsets the tail thing lol. We call her our junk yard dog cause she is always getting into things and injuring her self and making a mess just looks like a junk yard dog at times lol.
Now that you say that I remember hearing that before and I think you can still show her. LOL at JYD....that's cute :roll:

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks Dixie :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts