Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i got more pics of the cutest little terror:) She soo cute you just want to squish her, enjoy pics

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
she is so adorable!!!! i luv the way she is colored!!! :D

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Thanks, she kinda looks like ur pitty, teardrop well i think she dose :D
i agree she does :D we had a litter out of him last year and there was a pup that looked almost exactly like your girl!! i luv spotted up dogs!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i agree she does :D we had a litter out of him last year and there was a pup that looked almost exactly like your girl!! i luv spotted up dogs!! :D
:rofl: thats funny, ya i love unique coloured pitties. I love her markings and everything about her,

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
She is adorable :)! So did your mom come around?? Are you definitely keeping her?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
She is adorable :)! So did your mom come around?? Are you definitely keeping her?
O i am, i fell in love with her an when i am away from her, i feel abit depressed like i cant be away from her too long, im telling you i love that pup

How cute :) I love the pic where she's standing at the edge of the bed.
Thanks, i like all the pics, even though its hard to get good pics cuz she just wont sit stil enough so i am happy i got nice shots of her :D

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Oh Very cute! :D

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
omg girl ya killin me with the cuteness. For real, she says she wants to come to Tx and visit her Tye Tye omg omg I wanna squish her. CONGRATS girl :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
omg girl ya killin me with the cuteness. For real, she says she wants to come to Tx and visit her Tye Tye omg omg I wanna squish her. CONGRATS girl :D
:rofl: she came from tx my dad got her just like bear :D and bear loves her, u should see them play together, he just lets her bite him like a chew toy.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts