Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL so i bought balloons because i wanted to see cali's reaction, well first off all she dosnt like it when i blow them up, when i give it to her, she likes to pop them. LOL, i only have 1 balloon left from 8 :rofl:

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
hahaha my boys Phoenix and Orion used to do the samet hing, lmaooo too funny :p

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
so cute, Garagmel is PETRIFIED of balloons! He thinks they are evil and barks non stop at them, lol.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol very cute, crush hates balloons too , actually he hates anything round , helmets, upside down bowls, balloons , balls { bigger then his toy balls}, he is a freak...

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Angel Thats funny. For Mel it's stiff that floats. Flags, plastic bags flying through the air, kites and big dresses that flow behind when u walk lol. Poor crush and Mel lol

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahaha my boys Phoenix and Orion used to do the samet hing, lmaooo too funny :p
Thanks, she seems to love to pop them

LOL! very funny, and I ADORE her coat. <3
Thanks, i love her markings too :D

so cute, Garagmel is PETRIFIED of balloons! He thinks they are evil and barks non stop at them, lol.
bear is scared of statue knights we have them an if u pick them up an move them towards him he runs an bark LOL

lol very cute, crush hates balloons too , actually he hates anything round , helmets, upside down bowls, balloons , balls { bigger then his toy balls}, he is a freak...
aww, his fear stage is kickin in, im sure he will get over them once he realizes it isnt gonna hurt him :)

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
lol nah not fear stage he always been like that he wont backdown just barks and acts tuff lol , I think he got marbles for brains at times lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts