Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok since cali is in heat, an dripping blood everywhere i went an bought her a washable diaper, i am surprised she keeps it on, i think she likes wearing it lol
Shes wears a large, i may need to buy her xl

just 2 pics of bear an cali outside

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yea i think XL might work better (from what i can see in the pictures) but she's still as beautiful!!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya it dose fit her an its nice an snugged on her hips but xl wont hurt cuz shes still growing

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
LMAO @ the diaper

·
Registered
691 Posts
Where did you find that?? I have women's depends on Kandi right now with a hole cut out for her tail and a string tied around.. lol >.< tis the season

·
Registered
691 Posts
Thanks for the information. How often do they usually go into heat and for how long? I am getting worn out already >.<

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its a diaper or whatever you want to call it LOL

cali went into heat 4 days ago, dogs usually stay in heat for about 2 weeks and they go in heat 2x a year

·
Registered
691 Posts
dang... That's a long time. HAH. At least it's only like two times a year! Weird... I think Kandi went into heat four days ago too! LOL

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LOL then both our gurls should come out at about the same day. I cant wait to get cali spayed an not deal with this,

·
Registered
691 Posts
After I woke up this morning to a half ingested depends (lol). I went to PETCO and got her some of those. She already ripped it off once, but so far so good. LOL

·
Registered
691 Posts
That is a medium actually. LOL but I got a different brand then you did. It fits her a little snug, but the large just looked way too big. and were a little more expensive. She still has a lot of mobility in it, she just is a little unhappy she can't pull it to the side and bathe her privates lol >.<

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
o im glade i could help :) im gettin cali spayed when she reaches 1yr old so i guess i really dont need to get another one, LOL i though cali was gonna try to take it off well she tired but i told her NO an ever since then she happy to wear it and not bother with it although she licks the diaper thinking she too will get to hers LMBO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts