Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are not the best pictures but last night i decorated the tree and took some picctures becuase it will be cali's first chirstmas I will try to get better pics an see if i have anything i could put on cali to make it even better lol and will post but for now hope you enjoy these ones,

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Great pics. merry christmas to you guys hope its a great 1st for her :)

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Nice pics! I tried to get pics of our lights but I couldn't get both dogs and lights to show up.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
Merry Christmas! Was she afraid of the tree at all. Gargamel likes to chase the reflections from the crystals and glass icicles which makes me keep the shades down in the day to prevent the sun from messing with him, lol. He thinks its his laser. Love the first pic, :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice pics! I tried to get pics of our lights but I couldn't get both dogs and lights to show up.
i used a setting on my camera called iso an you cant use flash, its not a bad setting on the cam but it makes it abit grainy an i hardly use that setting

Merry Christmas! Was she afraid of the tree at all. Gargamel likes to chase the reflections from the crystals and glass icicles which makes me keep the shades down in the day to prevent the sun from messing with him, lol. He thinks its his laser. Love the first pic, :)
LOL shes not afraid of the tree at all, infact she wanted to get her picture taken by it. I want to try to get bear an cali together thats gonna be a challenge

·
Work them Pet Bulls!
3,940 Posts
Gorgeous pics! Cali is so grown up now :( I guess it has to happen at some point :)

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I kno where did my baby gurl go? LOL at least i treat her like a baby cuz i do call her baby gurl at times :) thank you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts