Go Pitbull Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
her stitches are still in but we took the cone off for a bit of a break and took some pics , she looks so different now.

lol I love this one

What you guys think? I think they may be longer then lunas we asked for a medium crop { lunas are med little shorter then show but longer then short crop} and asked for more bell then luna has.

·
Banned
3,721 Posts
I like the length and the lines look very good.. I could never deal with doing that my self too much work and I am big mush lol

·
my crazy little mutt pack
3,272 Posts
aww i can't wait to see these pics tonight, i have been looking forward to seeing this baby with the regal look. i'm totally excited about it lol

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Very good crop!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks everyone, David I sure wasnt prepared for bringing her home a few hours after they were done I thought they would keep her overnight. what a horrible night it was but i think the drugs bothered her more then the actuall crop did the next day she was back to normal. Almost had me in tears that night though I swore id never do it again but in the end I love the way they came out.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Next time use a vet that uses propofol.
We have the pups. Down and back awake within 40 minutes.
By two hours the pups are up and ready to go home happy and a liitle goofy from pain meds.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
they did use that we dropped her off at 4pm picked her up at 7:30 but he gave her a shot of pain meds b4 we left and I think that made her more uncomfy she was so uncoordinated and whined all night until that shot wore off.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I wonder what pain meds they used.
We have used ket/val but we didn't like the way they wake up.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im not sure what pain meds they used it is prob on the receipt if I can find it. made her very goofy though and I think it made her feel weird cause she was not happy about it , she kept gettin up cause she wanted to be with me in the bedroom and she would do the drunken sailor walk down the hall and ram into my back while I was at the computer lol.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
That is a pretty heavy drug...lol
Poor thing.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
I think she looks awesome, Rangel Dangel. I am so glad you had her done! She looks sooooo pretty! Can't wait til she is all healed up.

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
im in surrey , got her done at my vets office in newton

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
They came out nice. I think she will grow into them fine.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts