Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was cleaning out twisters cage, an i left cali in charge of watching her, an she did a great job, made sure twister didnt try to jump off the shelf, when she got to the edge cali pushed her back, what a great gurl :) i ended up getting some pictures after

and a short video

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
HAHAHA That is AWESOME! Kangol would so have eaten Twister for a snack. He doesn't really pay Hamster 1 and Hamster 2 attention anymore unless they are in their exercise ball. Ummmmm.... I asked you on FB..... Do you want another hamster? lol Aw never mind yours is a female too. Mine are HA- hamster aggressive. I crate and rotate hamsters and dogs. FML lol Yours is a bully hamster too I see. Do you know what type of hamster it is because when I had to get another one after losing the first one (which is how I have 2 now thanks to "The Hamster Fairy") the lady asked me what kind of hamster it was and I had no clue- I told her, "the kind without a tail and is furry." I bought the wrong kind too and my son knew right away.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
my hamsters i own i has 3, are syrian hamsters, also known as teddy bear hamsters still the same breed, syrian, they need to have there own cages an cant be together or they will fight til one dies or one of them will badly get hurt. they are solitary :) maybe u have 2 syrians thats why they are fighting.

·
OCD Bullyologist
8,663 Posts
my hamsters i own i has 3, are syrian hamsters, also known as teddy bear hamsters still the same breed, syrian, they need to have there own cages an cant be together or they will fight til one dies or one of them will badly get hurt. they are solitary :) maybe u have 2 syrians thats why they are fighting.
Yeah that is what they are.... Sorry I just realized you didn't read my thread in VIP about my hamster ordeal a few months ago. You have a good dog to take care of the hamster like that!!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
thats too cute, i was going to get my daughter one but didnt realize there were so many types lol . Thought a hamster was a hamster lol. And ya I think crush and cali would eat them if it ever got out will have to watch them on that. Cute pics.

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guys, for syrians theres only 1 breed, syrian, nothing, but there are differnt breeds of dwarfs, :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts