Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is sprinkles.:) We got her for my youngest son cause he didn't have his own cat yet.David said we ain't going over to Moore county anymore cause we always come back with another animal.:rofl:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,616 Posts
Sprinkles is def a fitting name. :)
Congrats to your son on his new addition.

·
Bitch Noone Wanted
8,939 Posts
OMG how cute is SPrinkles, love the name :D Love Calico kitties too, I bet your son is way to happy :D

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
what a cute kitty!!! Love the name :)

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
How cute! Looks like one I have;)

·
Premium Member
5,100 Posts
Love! My very first cat was a calico named Tiki. She was actually older than me by about 4 years. I adore calicos!

Congrats on your new addition!

·
Premium Member
3,058 Posts
Man I really never liked cats but I did love one little cat and she was a calico. the only one I ever let stay in my room, she was so awesome. Lived to be super old too.

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone!She stole our heart as soon as we saw her.I couldn't not bring her home.We got her from the cousin of my husband that has Pretty Girls pup Jasmine.

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
OMG what a beautiful little cat. That face made me wanna cry, she looks so much like Dirty Butt, that was my 16 year old kitty we had to put down a year or so ago :(

R.I.P. Dirty

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Awww I'm sorry to hear that Krystal.That always sucks.Dirty was a pretty cat.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.This little gal is already running the house.She's not afraid of the dogs or other cats and is putting them all in thier place.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts