Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the new camera, it catches soooo much more detail than my phone :p

I need to play around with it more to get optimal color, depth of field, and such, but that aside I am very happy with these for the first time using it.

·
Super Moderator
4,579 Posts
I'm pretty sure those are the best pics of Camo I've ever seen. I LOVE his ears!!

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Ecko, I am positive these are the best pics of Camo anyone has seen! Until today all pics were via iPhone...

·
Super Moderator
5,299 Posts
Thanks Dicky. Ya know the iPhone does take some pretty good pictures (all I use/have) but it pales compared to the lens in your new Nikon D7100. Great photo's bud!

·
Diggin' Deep
5,194 Posts
Oooooooo yeah great pics!! Jealous. Camo is so freakin handsome! The camera captured him so well!

·
Super Moderator
11,000 Posts
Camo is so freaking cute. I love him!! Great camera. You can really see what a riot he is. Love his ears :)

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
Great pics!! Cute dog too ;)

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get more good photo's of him. I spent the day practicing with the camera on the kid today, and the more I use it, the more I like it!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Camo is gorgeous and I love his coloring!!

Those are great pictures!! Would you recommend that camera for a novice? I'm planning on picking up my first real camera after the holidays but I've never used anything other than a point and shoot.

Camo looks like he has an awesome personality.

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks! If you really like taking pictures and are willing to learn a camera, then yes I recommend it. It has a build quality much higher than the entry level dslr's and the sensor is phenomenal. I just picked up a second lens non zoom 50mm f/1.8 to be able to shoot in low light with no flash, and I am blown away by it in conjunction with the d7100 body.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Thanks! If you really like taking pictures and are willing to learn a camera, then yes I recommend it. It has a build quality much higher than the entry level dslr's and the sensor is phenomenal. I just picked up a second lens non zoom 50mm f/1.8 to be able to shoot in low light with no flash, and I am blown away by it in conjunction with the d7100 body.
Thank you! Since I understood next to nothing of what you actually said...I'm thinking I should start with an entry level dslr! lol :D

·
GP's Dr. Phil
3,732 Posts
Nice looking dog. Enjoy the camera....I've been wanting a new one- just can't decide.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts