Go Pitbull Forums banner
41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,258 Posts
Well good to know I am not crazy or alone! I cannot explain what I saw, just know that I saw it lol
Regardless of what you think you saw, it didn't happen lmao.

·
scratchin hard
2,147 Posts
my wife's does i swear.u should have seen them this am when Bella knocked over her big planter one a them big red clay things,whew, we were all gone n a matter of seconds.hahahahahahhaha

·
Good with tools
9,786 Posts
Lucky you get that warning. My wife has those cold blue steel eyes all the time. She just pops off and catches me by surprise. Mine are brown...I'm full of shit so I know how to get away with everything...so, it's all good

·
Premium Member
11,012 Posts
Where is the button to nominate this as one of the most ridiculous threads?? I can't believe this even made it to 4 pages of absolutely nothing. LOL!
I can't believe you haven't changed you default to 50 posts per thread to help you from page changing hahahah just messing with ya ;)

Sent from Petguide.com App

·
Registered
2 Posts
my dogs eyes glow red.

Hello! I found your forum after googling if dogs eyes can glow red from anger. After reading everyone's responses,
Dog Cloud Ear Jaw Carnivore
everyone claims they can't. (everyone except for the initial poster, LadyTee). The reason why I was googling this, is because my dogs eyes literally glow red when he gets angry. His eyes are not reflecting anything. I have seen this happen on multiple occasions in different areas of the house, in different lighting, in different times of the day and night. He's done this all of his life. How I know he is angry is because he growls, then his eyes turn red and as soon as we tell him to knock it off, his eyes turn back to a black dilated pupil...then the dilation slowly goes back to a normal eye. Then he goes back to the happy dog that he is.

I'm pretty sure he isn't possessed either.

So seriously no one has hear of this before?! I wonder what's going on with my dog!?! :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
My daughter and son-in-law have a 'Blue something pitt, cant think of the breed right off. We were visiting with them and they have a two year old Pitt and a one yr old Lab. Zeke (the pitt) is very jealous of the lab (Archer). While sitting in the kitchen talking we heard Zeke growling. My daughter and I turned to see and Zekes eyes were glowing red. When my daughter saw she called out in a strong voice "Ezekiel!" We saw his eyes return back and the red literally receded back to normal within maybe two seconds. This dog is a very well loved and obedient dog. He is normally very loving and sweet. My daughters husband I dont think believes us and thinks maybe we are exaggerating some. But I'm telling you I and my daughter both saw that dogs eyes GLOW red! Has anyone here heard of that? Do their eyes do that when they become angry? I'm just a little freaked out on this.
My girlfriend saw this happen today with a husky. At first I didn’t quite believe her or thought she was exaggerating as well. I only found this thread and one other talking about it. It seems like a very undiscovered phenomenon. I will let you know if I find more info on it.

·
Administrator
5,632 Posts
My girlfriend saw this happen today with a husky. At first I didn’t quite believe her or thought she was exaggerating as well. I only found this thread and one other talking about it. It seems like a very undiscovered phenomenon. I will let you know if I find more info on it.
Please do JKapple.

41 - 58 of 58 Posts