Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a female she is 16 months...she is game.... can i condition her if so can yu give me tips on wat to do

·
The Yard Of Many Colors
3,420 Posts
i have a female she is 16 months...she is game.... can i condition her if so can yu give me tips on wat to do
what do you plan to do with her? Weightpull.... Show...?

·
Dare to dance the tide
12,401 Posts
Lots of hand walking to start off with. That is one of the best things you can to do for your dog. Then you can add , spring pole, flirt pole, fetch, swimming, light jogging. Biking or skate boarding. Just about anything you want to do with your do.

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts
most people wont actually work there dogs extremely hard til about 2 yrs. but what mymikado and others said would be awesome.

please define "game" ?

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Hehe. Don't rise to the bait.

Some people prefer not to condition that young, but it is up to you. If you want to condition your dog to a lean and muscular state, work the mess out of her and vary what you do. Road-work, treadmill, springpole, flirtpole, fetch, drag sled, etc. Work her hard and feed her a high-quality food. This is, of course, assuming your dog is healthy and parasite-free.

·
15 wins 3 losses
461 Posts
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

All very good advice there, took the word right out of my mouth haha.

And I'm on the same page as both Nizmo and Baha ;) I want to know what "game" is but don't want to get into it either lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts