Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got Athena's ADBA registration certificate. Going to get it sent in to get her pedigree. But wondering if someone can look up her parents for me?

Sire is Frazier's "Showtime" - 11442AP-96
Dam is Frazier's "Zaeda" - 12140AP-55

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,147 Posts
I found some peds for some frazier's dogs but not the 2 you are looking for.

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, wasn't sure if anyone would find anything online. I have a feeling I'll just have to wait for Athena's ped. Thanks for looking though!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Hmmm where's Stan when you need him loll. He helped me so so much finding dogs in D's ped. How's everything goin with you and the pack, haven't seen you around much lately. Miss you guys :hug:

·
Premium Member
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hmmm where's Stan when you need him loll. He helped me so so much finding dogs in D's ped. How's everything goin with you and the pack, haven't seen you around much lately. Miss you guys :hug:
Thanks. Things have been crazy around here. I've been looking for the time to do a write up in VIP. Between my little demon dog, Duke, thinking he's king :poop: and challenging the other males, Athena really starting to not like my old girl Sky (she's 15!), and a 16 year old daughter that thinks she's 26 I've been pretty busy! LOL!

·
Original Prankster
13,928 Posts
Oh man! Sounds like a handful. I'm so not looking forward to the teenage years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts