Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
I really like his head. His ears make him!

He really looks like he has Ridgback in him!

OH look I crossed the 1000 post mark!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Way to go OFK 1K! Hey OFK guess what?! A 65 year old man got in my stand by mistake 30min after i got down. I had been there since7:30 got down at 2:30. He killed an 8 point 200+lb buck and 3 hogs in under an hour out MY stand! I went back tha next day and didnt see shit! tha ole man killed all my shit! LOL but its ok im glad he was able to put all that brown on tha ground out my stand. Preperation is big part of tha hunt. I got started scoutin and baitin earlt this year. Setup right at tha mouth of a Deer trail as it enters a field. SCRAPES ARE ALL OVER THE EDGE OF THA TRAIL. its soo ate up. well was. Hopefully somemore animals will enter tha area. I had been watchin that 8pt though, i had been seein his tracks way before tha start of tha season and he was my mark. SUCKS!!! Oh well.
Thanks tashas L. that would be cool. I know legend got sum Pics that ought to be posters. Thanks cane i know you been watchin his progression, he is gettin to be a beast. Gettin REAL STRONG too. Hes gettin strong enough to get REAL testy on walks. Hell try and bulldog his way to where he wants to go. Hell try me for Pack leader position, but i find all i got to do is communicate a lil more sturn and he complies. Me and him "work out" together. Its funny, everybody laughs when he hangs from his rope and i arm curl him. Its hard though with him shakin. But get this juss the other week there were sum kids playin B-ball in tha street(Pressure LOVES basketballs:6-deadnow) Pressure pulled up a 3 1/2 foot tent stake out tha Ground and charged tha kids, knocked tha ball away from them and Killed it. I felt so bad i gave tha kids a brand new leather ball to replace theirs. But a HUGE thick carnival tent stake! I cant even pull it out tha ground after a big rain. Its crazy seein a relatively small creature achieve such Athleticism and power.

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
Hey GGBman!He is an awesome boy, his face looks a whole lot like Lucy's. you know Lucy has that basketball aggresion.She has killed so many that I cant keep track anymore. they literally live for less than 1 second once she gets on it. I had to start keeping her separated from the balls

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is Lucy that tan dog in yer pics? I know exactly what you mean, i gotta keep all balls in general above head level or they are done for.

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
hey you could try using the axle method!

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
TheGingerBreadman said:
Is Lucy that tan dog in yer pics? I know exactly what you mean, i gotta keep all balls in general above head level or they are done for.
Lucy is the dog in my avatar, Champ is the tan thug in my gallery

·
Premium Member
4,650 Posts
yeah!

You go and get the rear axle out of a car, cut it in half and pound it into the ground. Alot of dogmen use this method. there are pics on here somewhere.

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
gbm,
You got that boy weighed yet,also curious about his height at the withers.
If he is part ridgeback,i like how he kept the muscle from the apbt and the ears and just inherited the height of the hound.I know of a guy who doing some cool things with a american bulldogxridgeback kennel.Hes breeding some balls to the wall working stock for hunting.Your boy looks like he could be a hardnosed worker in his own right..

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He's weighin in at a c**t hair over 65lbs and 23 1/2 in. at tha withers. Is that tall? Whats average height for Pure APBT? How tall is your Biggest Boy, cane?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts