Go Pitbull Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, used to come on here a while ago probs about a year and a half ago. there used to be a woman on here that owned a little puppy called arson (i think) was red/ginger. would love to see it now so if anyone can link me to a picture or even kno if the owner still posts wuld love to see it :) thanks

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
hahahaha! I'm sorry this just sounds a bit, well:

.... :rofl:..... JK around

I dunno, no one stands out at least I can't think of any Arson.. Just check your old posts.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what dude? i dnt understand wt ure trying to get at? i only want to see it because it was the same age as my puppy and i used to think it was nice and wanted to see how it turned out compared to my girl! dnt really understand what the douchey videos are for?

·
Pits Are For Chicks
16,246 Posts
That member has been banned and is not longer here.

·
K9 Pshrynk & Conciliare~
6,363 Posts
what dude? i dnt understand wt ure trying to get at? i only want to see it because it was the same age as my puppy and i used to think it was nice and wanted to see how it turned out compared to my girl! dnt really understand what the douchey videos are for?
cause you sound like a stalker...... it was funny

·
Good with tools
9,791 Posts
her name was kristen...cant remember her username. if im not mistaken, arson is a southern inferno pup.

·
Premium Member
11,000 Posts
douchey videos!!! Hmph!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts