Go Pitbull Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As previously mentioned in my intro, my wife inherited Betsy. Great pooch!
But the more I read about Pit Bulls on this site and others, the more curious I get as to what breed our Betsy can be. There is absolutely no paperwork for her but just for fun......please tell me what Breed and Line she might be.
Thanks!

\

·
Forum Manager
4,908 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
red nosed APBT "gatormouth" im guessing. is the jaw wider than other? beautiful dog, he reminds me of mine... I have a red nosed brindle.

·
Registered
366 Posts
he looks nervous, did you just get him?

·
Registered
5 Posts
She's a good looking dog, looks alot like mine. I also have no background info for my dog. Makes you curious when you hear all the people on this forum talking about bloodlines.

·
Banned
8 Posts
Looks like a purebred “Colby”Pitbull or an American Bulldog/APBT cross! Great looking dog. My money is on her being a pure bred “Colby” APBT.

·
Super Moderator
5,274 Posts
Looks like a purebred “Colby”Pitbull or an American Bulldog/APBT cross! Great looking dog. My money is on her being a pure bred “Colby” APBT.
You are replying to an almost 11 year old post to people who are not active members. This isn't the only thread you have done this. Please read the date of the threads that you are replying to. Thanks.

Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts